Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Zoe Kravitz Poses Unclad For Rolling Stone Magazine And Recreates Her Mom Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoe Kravitz Poses Unclad For Rolling Stone Magazine And Recreates Her Mom Shoot (385 Views)

Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / What Timi Dakolo Children - Hallel, Alexander & Zoe Don't Like About Him / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Welcomes Zoe, Baby Girl In The U.S. Naming Ceremony Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zoe Kravitz Poses Unclad For Rolling Stone Magazine And Recreates Her Mom Shoot by Junistark: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
American actress, Zoe Kravitz has recreated her mom Lisa Bonet's shoot for Rolling Stone's Hot Issue back in 1988.

In the new cover revealed on Sunday, the 29-year-old posed completly nude for the 2018 November issue, which is exactly the 30th anniversary of her mother's cover.
She explains to Josh Eells why she decided to be naked and recreate her mom Lisa Bonet's shoot from 30 years ago. “I’ve always loved that cover so much,” she says. “When I think of 'Rolling Stone,' that’s always the image that pops into my head. It’s a really striking image of her. It’s beautiful.”

source:
https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/10/zoe-kravitz-poses-naked-for-rolling.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Calls Nicki Minaj A Liar In Scathing Instagram Rant / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo (drop Your Well Wis / Rosemarie Weds 2face’s Brother, Charly Idibia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.