Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State (1661 Views)

Advise Me On Business That Will Be Lucrative In A Shop Located Upstairs / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
I have a brother that is 28years and sells electronics in minna. Recently he told me that the business is not moving at all and he needed to start another business. I know how much I gave him to start that business and won't want him to dive into any business that won't be yielding profit again. please If you are in minna, what are the lucrative business over there. Thanks for reading
Re: Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State by mrpiro22: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
well, am a call member serving currently in minna, Niger state. bro, nothing at all is moving here..but I have applied my scale of preference by checking around this town and have arrived at the conclusion that only restaurant, better provision store or super market and building of a better quality hotel are the only lucrative business that can help.thanks
Re: Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State by fm7070: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Have you looked into food stuff? Buying it from minna and selling it in cities.
Re: Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State by viktor88: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
munarule:
I have a brother that is 28years and sells electronics in minna. Recently he told me that the business is not moving at all and he needed to start another business. I know how much I gave him to start that business and won't want him to dive into any business that won't be yielding profit again. please If you are in minna, what are the lucrative business over there. Thanks for reading
He should open a betting shop, the advantage is that he will not do anything but monitor his cashier daily.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Uses Diamond Bank Mobile App Here? / Payment Gateway Help Needed / Cash Network Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.