Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Food For Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food For Thought (341 Views)

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION / Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought by dahmie2013: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saw this pics & felt I should share! How do u feel? For me, its dis-heartening.

Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
The report is not complete. What of military era from 1966 to 1990.
Re: Food For Thought by dahmie2013: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
jomonic:
The report is not complete. What of military era from 1966 to 1990.
Not only military era, I will also get dat of d "slave trade era" nonsense, is dat what dat pic means 2 u?
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
dahmie2013:

Not only military era, I will also get dat of d "slave trade era" nonsense, is dat what dat pic means 2 u?

What is your post driving at by the way. To me it doesn't exonerate or pin our misfortune on any particular individual. The truth is that volume embezzlement is directly proportional to the income. It's in Nigeria that a head of state claimed that Nigeria is so rich that the problem was not lack of money but how to spend it. This stupid attitude is not different from what obtain today. It's only foolishness for you to imagine that the present income level endorses the present regime as innocent. From their footprints the profligacy will surpass that of GEJ. OK, tell me what they have done differently. Nothing but their sanctimonious anti corruption propaganda. Are they making the business environment easier, is it resolution of power sector issues, is it taking steps to reduce the cost of government which on it's own can unlock enormous amount of money for development purposes, are security issues abating. Please just keep quiet.
Re: Food For Thought by duwdu: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2018
dahmie2013:
Saw this pics & felt I should share! How do u feel? For me, its dis-heartening.

Hmm.

Somehow, we will soon get permanently out of the vicious cycle depicted in here, The Almighty willing.

P34c3
Re: Food For Thought by dahmie2013: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
duwdu:

Hmm.

Somehow, we will soon get permanently out of the vicious cycle depicted in here, The Almighty willing.

P34c3
My bro! This country experienced rape & robbery of her resources over d years. It is terrible! sad

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders NHIS Boss To Proceed On Administrative Leave, Appoints Omogo To Ov / Stop Insulting, Inciting Rivers Traditional Institutions Against Opposition – TC / Peter Obi Schools El-rufai On How A Political Leader Should Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.