Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos (2340 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Inside Life Ganduje Stretches To Hear Kwankwaso And Sanusi Conversation-photo / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2019
If Ganduje and Sanusi were Igbos, the narrative would have changed. Other Nigerians will be like, "Igbos hate themselves. They are not united."

They are hate bound, they fight themselves and love pull down syndrome.

It's safe to say we share a common ideology. The Nigerian press writes a lot of hogwash about Igbos. So many people believe what the Nigerian press puts on paper.

I wonder what their narrative will be now especially the press?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 8:38am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
If Ganduje and Sanusi were Igbos, the narrative would have changed. Other Nigerians will be like, "Igbos hate themselves. They are not united."

It's safe to say we share a common ideology. The Nigerian press writes a lot of hogwash about Igbos. So many people believe what the Nigerian press puts on paper.

They will accuse Sanusi of joining IPOB.. Simple grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by netpro(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You told us what others will say. How about telling us what Ndigbo will be saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 8:57am On May 13, 2019
netpro:

You told us what others will say. How about telling us what Ndigbo will be saying.
Do you have shame at all?

8 Likes

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by netpro(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2019
Omnibus:
Do you have shame at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 9:05am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

But people like you help prove to the naysayers that Ndigbo are at loggerheads amongst themselves. What is the positive impact of your presence in nairaland. You my friend are divisive in every imagination. Lead by example and others will take us serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by MorufuAtanda: 9:08am On May 13, 2019
Even though we know the OP is one divisive agent among Ndigbo and very hypocritical.
We Yoruba Muslims will lament, cry and shout that ibos are not united. We will also claim that we Yoruba Muslim loves Yoruba Christians that's why Yoruba Christians beg we Yoruba Muslims to mine their skulls in the spirit of brotherliness. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Dreambeat: 9:12am On May 13, 2019
Though the op is a divisive entity among Nd'Igbo, he is so much right on this.
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by netpro(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Even though we know the OP is one divisive agent among Ndigbo and very hypocritical.
We Yoruba Muslims will lament, cry and shout that ibos are not united. We will also claim that we Yoruba Muslim loves Yoruba Christians that's why Yoruba Christians beg we Yoruba Muslims to mine their skulls in the spirit of brotherliness. grin grin

Like the OP, you are not just a sycophant, you are also a bloody lair. There is no Yoruba person that categorise themselves by religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by MorufuAtanda: 9:18am On May 13, 2019
netpro:

Like the OP, you are not just a sycophant, you are also a bloody lair. There is no Yoruba person that categorise themselves by religion.

Prof. Ishaq Akintola and other members of MURIC like me, classifies ourselves as Yoruba Muslims. This is the truth. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by orion7: 9:19am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

osagyefo you claim to be igbo. but I see you as you 're

you're from Congo useless morafaka
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 9:41am On May 13, 2019
immhotep:

They will accuse Sanusi of joining IPOB.. Simple grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

You again, let me hold myself back in the interest of peace.
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 9:42am On May 13, 2019
netpro:

Ndigbo will condemn such in its totality.

Can such be said of u people.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 9:43am On May 13, 2019
UdechiHD:
But people like you help prove to the naysayers that Ndigbo are at loggerheads amongst themselves. What is the positive impact of your presence in nairaland. You my friend are divisive in every imagination. Lead by example and others will take us serious.

Imagine accusations and character assassination.

I hate campaign of calumny against my person.

Let's focus on the topic and not deviate.
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 9:45am On May 13, 2019
orion7:
osagyefo you claim to be igbo. but I see you as you 're

you're from Congo useless morafaka

Have our path crossed on nairaland before.

Why this now....
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by helinues: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Though there is no smoke without a fire yet the media are exaggerating the issue.

About Igbos not been United, when last have we heard such scenes from North?

Souths are not united in general. If it is not Wike vs Amaechi, It will be Amosun and Tinubu.

Sanusi is currently a consensus enemy of the Northern elites for daring to speak about lapses in North.

Shehu Sani have been dumped in a dust bin for making an attempt.

The question is, se Na like this we go dey go?

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 9:57am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You again, let me hold myself back in the interest of peace.
What have I done again ?
I am a born again oh grin

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2019
immhotep:

What have I done again ?
I am a born again oh grin

I didn't say u not born again but but let's say u not supposed to be seen here.

U give ur own verdict as Nigerian, what will you or your people be saying against ndigbo if sanusi and ganduje are igbos??
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by BuhariAdvocate: 10:09am On May 13, 2019
That's why you guys are protesting over the issue that not concern you.
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by orion7: 10:10am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Have our path crossed on nairaland before.

Why this now....

I see your posts evrytime. You embarrass igbos. if you re not insulting fellow igbos ? you will be exposing us to uncessary talk talk

You and your likes need to chill
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 10:17am On May 13, 2019
orion7:
I see your posts evrytime. You embarrass igbos. if you re not insulting fellow igbos ? you will be exposing us to uncessary talk talk

You and your likes need to chill

Alright apologise if that's ur anger but u not igbo naaa
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by orion7: 10:18am On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright apologise if that's ur anger but u not igbo naaa
how do you know I'm not?
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2019
orion7:
how do you know I'm not?

I have gone through ur profile as quickly as possible.

U from delta state while ur mum is from Edo state(esan)...
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2019
NORTHERNERS HATE themselves the MOST.

My REASON is that, if you claim you LOVE someone how could you storm a market place, School or a worship center STRAPPED with EXPLOSIVES to destroy your own people...??

And the annoying part is that, this has been going on for a DECADE now....
What manner of LOVE is this one...??

No PART of the OLD EASTERN REGION would do such, not even the Niger Delta Militants.
If such rears its ugly head in the Southern region, people and leaders from all walks of life will go after it and quell such....
.........that’s LOVE in practice.

3 Likes

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by 9jabull: 10:51am On May 13, 2019
No tribe in Nigeria of today that is as united as Igbo's. Argue with your torch pad but don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by ChristianNorth: 10:52am On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Oga, you wan kee pesin with laff?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I didn't say u not born again but but let's say u not supposed to be seen here.

U give ur own verdict as Nigerian, what will you or your people be saying against ndigbo if sanusi and ganduje are igbos??
Sarrki and t9ksy can tell us better.

Cc lzaa adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 13, 2019
immhotep:

Sarrki and t9ksy can tell us better.

Cc lzaa adaibeku

Lolzzzzzzzzzz...... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad...u never change.

As usual buhari has reappointed Emefiele and the whole paper he is now igbo....

Everybody now saying after they will say buhari is a tribalist.

Am just tired of this country but still I won't put it in my prayers.......

Can we just write a better history once and for all...
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by orion7: 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have gone through ur profile as quickly as possible.

U from delta state while ur mum is from Edo state(esan)...
v.good

but you continue to berate us . I'm igbo and I'm from delta. I know you don't like it.

live with it

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 13, 2019
orion7:
v.good

but you continue to berate us . I'm igbo and I'm from delta. I know you don't like it.

live with it

Don't say so ooo

I like it and am happy to hear that....

Number two I never berated u guys....is a fact.
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Adaibeku(f): 12:29pm On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

yoruba press

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
yoruba press

Ada mmadu longest time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Buhari Statement? / Pictures Of Gov. Obaseki And PDP Leaders Inside Oba Palace, Benin / IPOB Urge Every Igbo To Boycott Air Peace Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.