Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) (26230 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by vickayo: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Peter Okoye as gone over his IG handle to flaunts his new customized chain "Mr P"

Fans are beginning to react as it is assumed to worth millions of naira.

see photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-new.html

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by vickayo: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
shocked

Femi Otedola Goes To London To Support Dj Cuppy "Cactus On The Roof" Party (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/femi-otedola-goes-to-london-to-support.html
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Celebgistz1: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
sad
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by stewatt(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Boring

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin my man is balling hard, not like e money who only fluants his fake golden chairs

Come and sell to me your verified Nigerian AdSense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by praizblog: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Error in connection

Sexy Lady Corper and her Cute daughter Slays in SCoper Khaki Outfit >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by RanayP(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who is Mr P?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by realvikash: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Baba Alingo

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by rusher14: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
The welder try small.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Teaser4(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ugly like his music career...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Your life ........
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Seanteewhy: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Keep balling my man
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by pkang: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wao that is kpuntu.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by talk2maurice(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Is he a footballer.
Just asking to know
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by SoftP(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
G
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Tospringe: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Teaser4:
Ugly like his music career...
You must be an Igbo boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Drpene: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fake shii....looking like all those cheap belt buckles

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
this peter likes show off too much.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
RanayP:
Who is Mr P?
He is the new President of Zimbabwe shocked

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Vinsunny: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good one cool
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Teaser4(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Tospringe:

You must be an Igbo boy
son of the soil... certified Yoruba(Egba) young man
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by dandadee: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Give us hit...we nor need your chain.Abeg, who chain epp?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by rhemiza(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
RanayP:
Who is Mr P?
a man with MR and P.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Drpene: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fake shii, looking like all those cheap belt buckles
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by rymesgentility(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=Tospringe post=72511945]
You must be an Igbo boy[/quote

You and the guy should just grow up
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by salbis(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
talk2maurice:
Is he a footballer.
Just asking to know
No, he is a wrestler. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by synoble(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmnn...now i believe a bit of palmistry

Guys check that little finger, this Mr P has conman tendencies...tendencies to be a cheat...I'm not judging or accusing oo ..just interpreting the bit i know about palmistry!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by hayodejipop: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
RanayP:
Who is Mr P?
ur ancestors
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by gwama: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mr. P where are your dread locks? Without this hairstyle, you are confused with your brother Paul, so take your dread. cool cool
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Awoo88: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why his brother is showing off his family, this guy is showing off his material things like some insure fellow trying to convince himself
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Coz today na the D-day
Oya where is my DJ
make e put am for replay
I see my baby fire fire

hallelujah!! eeh

my God dey do am grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) by carrascocity(f): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
[[s]quote author=Immaculatesnow post=72511181] grin my man is balling hard, not like e money who only fluants his fake golden chairs
[/s]
Come and sell to me your verified Nigerian AdSense[/quote]

Those ones na boys to Emoney

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele In Lovely Photos / 2face And Annie Idibia At The Unveiling Of Annie Idibia's Care Foundation / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Freeze: "You Couldn't Keep Your Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.