Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Crypto Gurus , Earn $228 In 8days No Investment Come In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Gurus , Earn $228 In 8days No Investment Come In (466 Views)

Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. / Crypto Gurus Come In Here / If You Have Extra Cash For Investment Come In Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Gurus , Earn $228 In 8days No Investment Come In by Austramoney: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good afternoon To You all they is new Site paying Users $2 just For referring people to join them In that Exchange you will earn For applying For job , you Can Also Promote Your CPA affiliate marketing
.So how do I earn When you register in the first place You need to verify Your profile it takes them 72hours which is 3days to verify Your profile when your profile is verified All Your pending balance will appear immediately

* you earn $2 when you refer your friend to verify their profile just by talking selfie

* you earn when you apply for job offer - when the job is complete you will be paid

* you can also Promote Your CPA offers

This is a Crypto base Exchange
No Investment Not a Scam
Your earning can be withdraw immediately with Bitcoin , Etheruem, OMG & USDT

FOR AN INSTANCE if you can refer 100 members to verify profile when I said verify No id Card Needed No voter's card needed no pasport needed , Just take a Selfie & shake Your head for the verification

100 x100ltx = 10,000

Per 100ltx=$2
So 100people x2= 200 Dollars (N72,000 in 8days ) you can only get this amount or more than that if you work for it , This is not all does Easy and join white men Easy & earn promising you heaven & Earth Only if you can work you can archive this

Let me be Sensire if you can't Promote Your REFFERAL link for people to join & verify their profile just by taking selfie You would not earn up to $10 a day

So if you interested to join click the link Bellow on my signature

REQUIREMENTS NEEDED

* Android phone with front Camera or PC with Webcam for profile Verification

* You must be in Telegram to attend our Training

* You must know about Crypto currencies

Click the link on My Signature to join me on Telegram

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Fx And Binary Auto Traders Hub / Cow Horns For Sell / Akeredolu Gives N50m To Ondo Artisans For Expansion Of Vocational Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.