Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) (85668 Views)

'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Dre183(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
The trending stew go soon sawa�
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Mhizhelen001(f): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Her time go soon pass, meanwhile enjoy while it lasts before old age creeps in ...
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by zolajpower: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Allow me rob my thing once pleaseeeeeee !
Which Nigerian footballers has this dog's eye balls .
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by zolajpower: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Allow me rob my thing once pleaseeeeeee !
Which Nigerian footballers has this dog's eye balls .
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
I learnt she is very boring in bed
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ikio:
Daht an ambitous woman for you, never go 4 an ambitous woman, if her plans are not you then don't. she even have a child wat if e grows up one day and then hates her??.

She just wants the money i guess, mind you bill gate don't have to do all that.

euen the richest musicians don't do all that. So wats her point, that a reason why I just can't be around an ambitious girl.

undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
ASHAWO
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Otunski: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
This Tiwa Savage just need to apply wisdom for her life. For God's sake this is Africa besides how would her son feels when he comes of age only to be seeing her mother's nudity and shameful escapades with men everywhere on the internet?
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL FOR SURE, BUT THOSE THINGS HAVE SUCCUMBED TO THE LAWS OF GRAVITY.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wizkid sperm at work. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by nextstep(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amazing... no visible stretch marks on that tummy. Black don't crack. grin shocked

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Ryott: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Otunski:
This Tiwa Savage just need to apply wisdom for her life. For God's sake this is Africa besides how would her son feels when he comes of age only to be seeing her mother's nudity and shameful escapades with men everywhere on the internet?
I don't think her son would mind, he would be too busy enjoying the good life Tiwa has secured for him to bother about what people think

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saff:
This woman is in her late 30s. Women her age are tying wrappers like old mamas grin I’m sorry but this woman is hot, no comparison. I hope to be like her when I’m her age.
What's your age now, let's keep it hot kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Crazy mama! undecided
This your lap though shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by tunesboyo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
This mama issa dope something

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Saff(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
23 lol
adeniyisamuel59:
What's your age now, let's keep it hot kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Otunski:

"This is Africa"

what kind of statement is yet bikonu undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ryott:

I don't think her son would mind, he would be too busy enjoying the good life Tiwa has secured for him to bother about what people think

true that

everything in life is about perception

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Howell: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
pol23:
This Babe dey scatter my head...
Some days she's cute,some days she go just wowo.
Na so all women be, they can have hundred different looks in a year

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
I cannot buy your record because of you breast,
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
The entertainment world.. hmmm Some Nigerians called wizzy deadmeat abi deadbeat.. he now came out with "Fever" with our Sister Tiwa. The Fever hasn't come down and they decided to spice it with HOT PEPPER STEW.. TIWA.. thank you for creating jobs for jobful bloggers that have given STEW different meanings and definition... Now with this.. hmm

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ikio:
Daht an ambitous woman for you, never go 4 an ambitous woman, if her plans are not you then don't. she even have a child wat if e grows up one day and then hates her??.

She just wants the money i guess, mind you bill gate don't have to do all that.

euen the richest musicians don't do all that. So wats her point, that a reason why I just can't be around an ambitious girl.

So you want a dependent Lady who will be chasing you around for money and stick?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Otunski:

Is it your body or wife??

Do you think she haven't reflect on the consequence of this act before acting?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Horlaboy51:

So you want a dependent pady who will be chasing you around for money and stick?
Y chasing?? 3wks ago a 18yrs boy killed 14+ people wif a gun, u might think its funny in PH a boy of 13yrs is a cultist. If a woman do not knw her place then why exist?
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by oxygenlove(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saff:
This woman is in her late 30s. Women her age are tying wrappers like old mamas grin I’m sorry but this woman is hot, no comparison. I hope to be like her when I’m her age.
come and see my mama in her 60s .. ......well,,sindren of nowadays yaff spoil body o
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
See Fresh Body Aunty Lemme Just For Once It would be historical one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by baflincon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
This lady don dey craz c nowadays o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ikio:
Y chasing?? 3wks ago a 18yrs boy killed 14+ people wif a gun, u might think its funny in PH a boy of 13yrs is a cultist. If a woman do not knw her place then why exist?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Yeligray:
Lemme just comment what's on every nairalanders mind

"wizkid"
on d bed
Re: Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Horlaboy51:
lipsrsealed
4 me i don't care how intelligent a woman is, or how good she is. the rate at which the youths are being currupted proves a mother's job is mostly in the kitchen.

I Mean is was just last year a boy Of some 16yrs in france killed so many people. wat if is mother or father was there to stop him when he was busy thinking killing people sends a message.

And yes i have seem a 13yrs old cultist wif a gun in is hands, and we are now having mothers who thinks her career is more important, i think her job come only second.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) / Chukwuma Ugwumba Kabarachi On Sickbed For 20 Years, Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.