Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ronaldo : Real Madrid No Longer Cared About Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo : Real Madrid No Longer Cared About Me (234 Views)

Atletico Madrid: "No Guard Of Honour For Real Madrid" / Lionel Messi Vs Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid Raphael Varane Makes Brave Claim / Spurs Show Ronaldo & Real Are Not Back To Their Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo : Real Madrid No Longer Cared About Me by Dailymemoirs: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
The Portuguese striker claims he wasn’t valued as highly by the club during his final few seasons at Santiago Bernabeu, which led to his departure

Juventus attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he left Real Madrid over the summer because his position at the club had changed significantly.
The 33-year-old joined the Italian champions for €100 million (£88m/$115.8m

) on a four-year-contract back in July, which brought to an end his nine-year spell in Madrid.
Los Blancos won three successive Champions League titles during his final few seasons at the club, but behind the scenes, their all-time record goalscorer was not happy with how he was being treated.

Ronaldo discussed his relationship with club president Florentino

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/10/29/madrid-only-needed-me-for-money-they-didnt-care-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid & Adidas Reportedly Agree 10-year, €1.1B Sponsorship Deal / Football / #manchesterderby: Manchester City Vs Manchester United Preview And Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.