Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification (35674 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times / Razak Atunwa Biography, Age: Meet The PDP Governorship Candidate In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by brexit: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Anyone that is close to saraki must be someone with dubious character hence the adage 'birds of a feather....you can complete it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Timatayo1: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Where is Buhari certificate that is the question all good Nigeria should be ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by RukiBoss: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Nobody is asking for Buhari's NYSC certificate, but simple SSCE certificate.

nah wah to you oh. The Military Dont Waste Their Time Doing Any Stupid Nysc. They Re Already Serving Our Mother Land

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by TheOc: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
If it's ever in record anywhere that he holds a master degree or higher qualification without serving the nation as spelt out by nysc act of, if obtain a first degree as an under 30 from anywhere in the world.PDP should waste no time in disqualifying him to context for electoral position in Nigeria.
He has no right to be voted for. Simple!
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
wristbangle:
How did we get to this level where people with forged certificates are at the helms of power while qualified candidates with all the required credentials are roaming in the street?

Majority of Nigerian politicians are guilty of this act and when caught red-handed, will still be forming "voltron" and peddle more lies to cover up their exposed butt. Aside lacking shame, no atom of conscience and dignity can't be seen in them again.
Its a mystery. When people say there are no jobs in Nigeria, I tell them its not true. D problem is that powerful people sit on d jobs&share to their people
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Righteousness89(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Is anyone forced to present NYSC certificate for Governorship position??

Outside that! If Mr Atunwa has submitted a Fske NYSC certificate, then forcthe fact that he submitted a Fake document he should be pulled out!!!
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Smarte724(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
I think the law said at least waec certificate , from the look of things here, the man hv a waec certificate, I wonder what point premium times is trying to proof, meanwhile the president hv not shown us his waec certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Unik3030: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Senatorfm:

The day you acquire wisdom and knowledge, your lineage will start enjoying good things but will your blind mind allow you get these?
Keep hatred growing in your life against pmb while you are wasting there.
y insult d guy for stating d obvious,u BMC crew lack d intellectual capacity to hold on to an argument for long or defend your masters.few questions n u will resort to insult.just b aware that the 30k u are been paid can't take u out of Nigeria is kasala burst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
At least he has balls to provide his own unlike oga lifeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by ayomilore: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
My problem with this country is the gullible youths that are ready to die for these politicians and argue for their fraudulent activities at the slightest opportunity. If we want this country to move forward we should condemn corruption irrespective of the party involved.
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Roadto2019: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

Your hypocrisy stinks.
Yours stinks more than his. I condemn that act of forgery but you didn't. You supported Adeosun,Shittu,Buhari but you can open your useless mouth to condemn this one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by IamAtikulate: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Senatorfm:

The day you acquire wisdom and knowledge, your lineage will start enjoying good things but will your blind mind allow you get these?
Keep hatred growing in your life against pmb while you are wasting there.
Are you one of the new BMC recruit?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Edcure1: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
What a country!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by IamAtikulate: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
RukiBoss:

nah wah to you oh. The Military Dont Waste Their Time Doing Any Stupid Nysc. They Re Already Serving Our Mother Land
That is why we are not asking for that. All we want to see is his SSCE.

If he shows his certificate, Atiku would go to USA.

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Senatorfm: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Unik3030:
y insult d guy for stating d obvious,u BMC crew lack d intellectual capacity to hold on to an argument for long or defend your masters.few questions n u will resort to insult.just b aware that the 30k u are been paid can't take u out of Nigeria is kasala burst
You are the same set of jobless individuals. You deserve no response anymore.
I don't argue with useless and retard3d set of people
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Smile4daddy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gracious3105:
pls stop supporting evil!! I'm an Atiku supporter. Pls lets call a spade a spade so that this country can move forward.
And you think the certificate or credentials will move it forward?

Ask your GEJ a PHD holder where he fit move Nigeria reach.
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Genniez(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hard working youth doing the needful..please quoters join the trend and don't quote me cos I'm not a lazy youth..

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by seborrhic: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
He should be arrested and prosecuted pronto. There should no hiding place for certificate forgers in positions of authority.
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by gcof(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
APC/PDP same drink, different package
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by BruncleZuma: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is not normal...
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Unik3030: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Senatorfm:

You are the same set of jobless individuals. You deserve no response anymore.
I don't argue with useless and retard3d set of people
this is exactly what happens when a mentally retarded individual has access to the Internet,u are in the same rank with kemi olunloyo n I know say ur eye go soon clear n hunger will hold u big time when APC drops u like bad habit.if in doubt ask shehu sani
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Present anything, we are fine.
Afterall, our Oga at the top is overseeing the presidency with a photocopy of master list of Cambridge WASC. He is certificate-less. grin
Hian shocked

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by faaz24: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Olatunji1929:
buhari doesnt have at all so stop crying or go to court

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by madridguy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Don't be a lazy youth, read the article again.

Smarte724:
I think the law said at least waec certificate , from the look of things here, the man hv a waec certificate, I wonder what point premium times is trying to proof, meanwhile the president hv not shown us his waec certificate.
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by carammel(f): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saraki should have fielded Ali Ahmad or Bolaji Abdullahi, atleast we know these ones have the pedegree and they are "natives", not some London taxi driver claiming to be a lawyer with his britico accent.
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by blowjob: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by Senatorfm: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Unik3030:
this is exactly what happens when a mentally retarded individual has access to the Internet,u are in the same rank with kemi olunloyo n I know say ur eye go soon clear n hunger will hold u big time when APC drops u like bad habit.if in doubt ask shehu sani

I never knew you had lineage with her, I guess she should be your Aunty. Again, I have to understand your frustration, your types are not employable even if your party emerge victorious next year election (God forbid anyway) . I am very sure, you will still be a bad loser. You can't be useful to any organisation. Keep wailing and waiting till your pdp gets power only in your dream.
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by blowjob: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
MAKE NAIJA GREAT AGAIN..VOTE PMB..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...
Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by OMEGA009(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
So PDP is now the official institution That investigates forgery?! Shove this Shittu where the sun don’t shine

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by candygist: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Premium Times should go to court!

Rasak Atunwa remains PDP Governorship candidate for Kwara state

So stop wailling on buhari marra. Go to court as well

2 Likes

Re: PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification by pastoradebola: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
What kind of deaspiration people are this
Don't serve us Nigeria by force
They would never allowed who really want to liberate this country to liberate it is well .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.