Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) (24541 Views)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
ON THE KILLING OF A NINE YEAR-OLD BOY BY TRIGGERED HAPPY VIGILANTES IN AGBARO ON FRIDAY 26TH OCTOBER

We express absolute displeasure on the unprofessional conducts of vigilantes in Agbaro Delta State which led to the death of a nine year old boy who was sitting in his mother's shop. According to eye witness, there was no uproar in the area neither was there robbery nor stealing.

In announcing their presence was a sporadic gunshot that left the nine year old boy dead and another seriously injured. When I confronted CSP Nosa that DPO Agbaro Divisional police headquarters, he said they are on top the situation as the vigilantes are in his custody.

Paying a condolence visit to the family of the victim this morning left me some pains as the tragedy was too much for the mother to bear. We hereby urge the DPO in line with the decision of the victim's family to transfer the suspects to state CIID for prosecution to serve as deterrent to others who feel they can fire arms at will.

The position of the CDHR state chairman Comr. Prince Kehinde Taiga who mandated me, is justice for the victim and we hope it be carried out immediately.

Israel Joe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/vigilante-carelessly-shoot-9-year-old.html

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
what a painful death to a promising child...

8 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
rip young blood.

life goes on... 2pac
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oh no cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by realvikash: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yikes

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by nabegibeg: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
stephenduru:
ON THE KILLING OF A NINE YEAR-OLD BOY BY TRIGGERED HAPPY VIGILANTES IN AGBARO ON FRIDAY 26TH OCTOBER

We express absolute displeasure on the unprofessional conducts of vigilantes in Agbaro Delta State which led to the death of a nine year old boy who was sitting in his mother's shop. According to eye witness, there was no uproar in the area neither was there robbery nor stealing.

In announcing their presence was a sporadic gunshot that left the nine year old boy dead and another seriously injured. When I confronted CSP Nosa that DPO Agbaro Divisional police headquarters, he said they are on top the situation as the vigilantes are in his custody.

Paying a condolence visit to the family of the victim this morning left me some pains as the tragedy was too much for the mother to bear. We hereby urge the DPO in line with the decision of the victim's family to transfer the suspects to state CIID for prosecution to serve as deterrent to others who feel they can fire arms at will.

The position of the CDHR state chairman Comr. Prince Kehinde Taiga who mandated me, is justice for the victim and we hope it be carried out immediately.

Israel Joe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/vigilante-carelessly-shoot-9-year-old.html
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Life has become so cheap in Nigeria. Goodnight Boy. If Re-incarnation is real, run from Nigeria. Sleep well.

6 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by sojayy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
chaaaii !

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by superlanny(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
I ran out of words, it's so sad, at such a young age, may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss, Amen.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chai! Rest in peace to the lad. My sincere condolences to his parents. May God comfort them at this critical time.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by cooldipo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Age is just a number...... Nobody deserves to be shot! shocked

Justice must be done!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by neolboy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is sad

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by Princesteve7248: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is a very bad action taken by the vigilante...rip to the boy

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by durubennie(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is disheartening... I wouldn't be able to sleep well cry

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oh Lawd.

This is BRUTAL!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by blowjob: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
stephenduru:

Israel Joe

VOTE PMB..FOR SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTY...GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by cooldipo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rip lil one cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by MazikeenSmith(f): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
God have mercy. RIP
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by carrascocity(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
rip young blood.

life goes on... 2pac

This is not 2pac matter
Words can't describe this nonsense
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
What a painful death! RIP.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by carrascocity(f): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
TongueFaces:

9yrs pikin

Your very useless you think this is funny or wat?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Give the average Niggerian a little authority and his next mission is how to lord it over others and if he/she feels he is not respected enough that Niggerian will kill to make his/her point. SMH
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
TongueFaces:

9yrs pikin
Clap for yourself. Mr. Funny man
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
rip young blood.

life goes on... 2pac
In the shithole life goes on because the life of a child is nothing to its citizens. Just another day in the shithole republic.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by carrascocity(f): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=TongueFaces post=72516792][/quote]

Brother this 2019 not 1904
0k wake up
Sorry does not heal but it helps a lot
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
the whole community should be burning down their government house and the local Authority offices in protest Areadly. who gave a vigilante the Right to carry Guns Anyway? in Nigerian constitution Any citizens carring Gun illegimately or are not police, Army or SSS is an Armed robber. who gave them the Authority to form vigilantes?

If communities allow these criminal self Appointed vigilantes to carry on with their illegal Activities, It could anyone elses 9, 5, 6 or 10 years old child next.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm not surprise anymore..... So far is from Nigeria, anything can happen...

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband / Twenty Safety Measures To Protect You During These Evil Times In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.