Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! (4598 Views)

Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse / How Can I Gain Weight Within Two Weeks Doctors Without Side Effects? / Reduce Your Weight Within Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! by MummyIMadeIt: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sequel to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4816179/man-cries-out-over-wifes it's imperative to know that most marriages today are at the brink because of excessive weight gain by either partner, with the women being at the receiving end of such jeopardy.
I want to reassure you that their is a cure for excessive weight gain without you getting to eat some irons or go under the blade.

This remedy is 100% Herbal and genuine, as you begin to experience weight loss within the first 14days and before you know it, a whooping 20kg is lost before 30days.

Aju Mbaise a traditional herb, is majorly known to be effective for flat tummy and weight loss,fertility boost ( mixed with nettle leaves, scent leaves, fertile roots and spices)
infections, menstrual irregularities and fibroid treatment ( mixed with soursop, fibroid roots, infection roots and red clover).
Re: Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! by MummyIMadeIt: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Benefits of Aju Mbaise

Flat tummy and weight loss

It’s used for overall weight loss and flattening the stomach especially after childbirth most achievable within 3- 4 weeks intensive planning.
It's not limited to only the female folks as it also burns down accumulated fat stored up in the lower abdomen (tummy) of a man.

To achieve this effect wash the wrap with water, don’t loosen it up, pour about 2 litres of water enough to cover the Aju mbaise boil for 30 minutes to bring out it’s golden colour.

Sieve the water in a cup to cool a bit.
Take two shot of this herbal tea daily, I.e two shots in the morning after your meal and two at night after your meal.

Drink hot
Re: Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! by MummyIMadeIt: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
2. Fertility Booster

This herbal medicine enhances fertility in women by cleansing unwanted dead cells, and
correcting inconsistency in ovulation cycle. The fertility herb helps them to be vulnerable for pregnancy.

For this effect you can employ the previous procedure or combine it with spices for preparing soup. Put your Aju mbaise in a cooking pot, pour about 2 litres of water enough to cover the Aju mbaise. Add the cooking spices , don’t wash because they are in their edible form. Cook your soup with Aju Mbaise for minutes then bring down .

For effective result eat your meal hot or drink your tea hot, not warm nor cold, for your tummy to feel it’s hotness.

Continue this practice day and night for 100-120 days, after which your ovulation cycle should have corrected itself or the dead cells cleansed.

(1) (Reply)

4th February World Cancer Day / How Can I Make My Teeth Sparkling White / The Cost Of DNA Test In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.