Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi (532 Views)

Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / #bbnaija Miracle Reply Fans Hot Over Public Breakup With Nina / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by Hushteddy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Me....am bathing Outside, my younger bro had to use the bathroom, any problem?
Add urs

Re: Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by CreepyBlackpool: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm alive, my friend had to die
any problem?
Re: Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by Iceprincehkn(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Am ugly, my son's had to be handsome any problem?
Re: Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by EbukaHades10(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm waiting for light,my neighbor put on gen.....any problem?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
i'm sleeping on the floor,bae had to use the bed,any problem?
Re: Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by Bimiafashion(f): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm drinking pap, My hubby had to drink tea...Any problem?
Re: Check Out The Reply Fans Throw At David After HeTweeted Flight Issues To Nairobi by IntellectOzone(m): 2:57am On Oct 30, 2018
I'm walking down to office, my woman is making use of the car to get some stuffs in the next street..... Any problem?

(1) (Reply)

He's Very Alive And Healthy'-Davido Reacts To His Uncle's Alleged Health Failure / Wedding Vendors In Nigeria Are Silent Millionaires / Billionaires- OAP Gbemi / Davido Shows Off His Gold Stones,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.