Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying (556 Views)

Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Independent Candidacy: A Viable Option For Proffesor Osinbajo (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by eddyhanson: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
LAI MOHAMED HAVE A PHD IN LYING, AND OSIBANJO IS A PROFFESOR FOR LYING
Re: Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by DeWorlex45(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Even the devil himself don weak for both men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
LAI MUHD: did u hear of the speech i released to those nigerians yesterday?
Osinbajo: i heard and i even make sure my phd in lie is not for waste.
LAI MUHD: sir, u are a prof but i hv just phd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by SternProphet: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
The OP has a PhD in bad English. This is what we have noticed in all young PDP supporters. Inferiority, bad English, low IQ.The standard of Nigerian education dropped so low during PDP years and that is the unfortunate gift that the demonic party has bestowed on its online warriors. How do you post this kind of headline and want to be taken serious

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by yarimo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mteeeewwwww mumu post undecided
eddyhanson:
Re: Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by duwdu: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
eddyhanson:

What are the lies, if one may ask?

P34c3
Re: Lai Mohamed Have A Phd In Lying, And Osibanjo Is A Proffesor For Lying by eddyhanson: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2018
SternProphet:
The OP has a PhD in bad English. This is what we have noticed in all young PDP supporters. Inferiority, bad English, low IQ.The standard of Nigerian education dropped so low during PDP years and that is the unfortunate gift that the demonic party has bestowed on its online warriors. How do you post this kind of headline and want to be taken serious

Bubu lying team lead, can you compare our english with that of your PMB?
Next time if you dont have anything meaningful to offer, better hide your face in shame.
We nigerians are very much aware of you and your masters' propagandas that has brought us in this situation.

(1) (Reply)

They Lie For A Living. Another Lie From BMC Festus Keyamo Busted. / Video Of The Thief That Got Stuck Stealing Fuel In Biafra Land / You Cannot Impose Governor In Rivers, This Is Not Lagos – Wike Attacks Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.