Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Bigg Boss 12 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bigg Boss 12 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update (427 Views)

Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigg Boss 12 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update by langau: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bigg Boss 12 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update
KV comes to Sree and says I have been waiting, Sree says to KV that if you were waiting then tell me. KV says I was waiting for half an hour, you could have told me you were busy. Sree says I was coming in a bit, I was waiting for bathroom. KV says then you could have sent a message, I was waiting for half an hour. Shiv says he was in line for washroom. Megha says I stopped to talk to him too.

12:45AM
KV says to Deepika that Sree has no decency, he doesnt respect friendship, he could have said he doesnt want to talk, he didnt even answer me and I was waiting, he respects no one, he is not a kid, he is immature, I am ashamed of myself, I will not from now on, this is not Sree that I knew. Deepika says maybe he is stuck. KV says we are crutches for him and he is getting used to it.

Deepika asks Sree what problem he has with KV? Sree says he didnt take stand so I didnt talk to him, Deepika says what with Sristy? Sree says she has been on KV’s side. Deepika says you keep supporting people like Deepak but not give a chance to KV and Sristy? Sree says that is game but they hurt personally. Deepika says he was waiting for you talk, you could have acknowledged him, we wanted to talk to you to play as one for captaincy, Sree says I am not making any captain. Deepika says they are supporting me, Sree says okay God bless.

PRECAP- Vikas Gupta and Shipa Shinde from previous season come to home. Shilpa gabs at Vikas that she has brought her servant too. Shilpa says you people have cold water only? Deepika says no, Shilpa says then why are you all so cold? you all look scared to see us.

(1) (Reply)

Radio Newspaper Review Programme / Mediatrix By Samibanging [ Audio ] / Music : Joesticks ~ Ojotumale {@samueljoesticks} || Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.