Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kulfi Kumar Bajewala 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kulfi Kumar Bajewala 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update (419 Views)

Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kulfi Kumar Bajewala 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update by langau: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kulfi Kumar Bajewala 30th October 2018 Full Episode Written Update
Mohendar looks at the pic and says both are looking so cute,Sikander says may god bless them and they grow together like sisters. Amyra walks to Sikander and says aunty. Lovely scares gunjan,and insults her, and yells her for doing that to amyra. Sikander asks what,amyra says aunty can talk,Mohendar and Sikander get happy and go along with amyra.Gunjan apologises to lovely,lovely says just shut up and listen if my amyra has to go through any pain I swear you will see your husband on wheel chair next to you,so remember you can’t speak.

Everyone rushes to gunjan,and ask her to speak, Sikander sees Amyra in shock and says may be amyra was mistaken,amyra says dad I’m not lying she did speak, lovely covers up and says let’s go to a better doctor may be medicines are working,amyra hugs Sikander.amyra sees lovely threatening gunjan.

Cutie says to lovely may be she didn’t hear anything,lovely says mom she did,cutie says calm down,act normal infront of amyra,so that she learns nothing about this,amyra listens to them and asks mom what’s wrong with you,I know you are tensed,why were you scared when aunty spoke,why you get angry when me dad kulfi Tevar hangout and did aunty say right that dad is actually kulfis father.

Pre cap : amyra rushes to Sikander crying and hugs him and says will you leave me and go away,Sikander says what’s wrong with you.

(1) (Reply)

Download Skales – Currency Ft. Davido / Get Latest Nigeria Music (get In Here) 24/7 Update / Rex Okichie Appointed As New Station Manager, Bridge Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.