Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Life Changed In My Quest To Find Safe Beauty Products For Myself And My Famil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Life Changed In My Quest To Find Safe Beauty Products For Myself And My Famil (214 Views)

See What I Saw In My Quest For A $ Virtual Card - Baba N La Rip Off / Marek Zmyslowski Lies & Deceit In His Quest To Build “amazon Of Africa” / Buy Essential Oil In Nigeria And Natural Beauty Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Changed In My Quest To Find Safe Beauty Products For Myself And My Famil by Chikkie(f): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hey nairalanders,

I'm Chika Miriam. I am always very conscious about my health especially with things I eat and what I apply on my body. But something happened about three years ago, I realised that a certain cream I got because my friend uses it has changed my skin colour. Even though I'm naturally fair, I noticed I was much more fairer and it didn't appeal to me at all. I also realised that this cream changes colour after some time. I was scared being a health professional. I led and was seriously searching for natural safe products. I was scared because there are lots of adulterated products in the market.

My search led me to a Swedish brand of natural products, they offered me the opportunity to become a brand ambassador. I bought directly from the company at a very good discount. Just using them within months, my skin became healthier and appeared better not just white. While using these products, I had people start asking what I use and sharing with them, they loved it and wanted to buy. I sold to them and realized I could make good profit. That was how I started my own beauty business.

I wasn't intending to but that is what my search got me and its been quite amazing. Starting a business is very expensive but it cost me almost nothing to start because all I needed to begin was 15k. I didn't need to gather money to go rent a shop. All other expenses from running a conventional business has been eliminated. With my phone and internet, I sell my products and make good profit.

This month, I will be showing a group of women who would love to save money on their beauty products or would like to also earn extra income from their everyday use.

Are you particular about safety/quality when it comes to products you apply on your body?
Would you love to access beauty product at a discount and even make profit from them?
Then contact http:///chat-with-Miriam
OR
Fill in the form and we will contact you https:///forms/8yVrDl17CoOPTKZt2

(1) (Reply)

Positive Influence Clothing / Hot Sale Clean Hyundai 09 / What You Need To Know About November 15th Bitcoin Cash Hardfork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.