Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram (43892 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by jasonn1416(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2018
for ur dream ba
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by stainlex01(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
CR7 is simply the best.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Slikbae: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Go tell your mom to see the doctor but hey, it's too late already. A rotten, maggot infested pussy like hers can't be cured.
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

omg he is even popullar more that you mom with dog smelling pussay hahahaha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by bleskid: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2018
amjustme2:
The guy is good at what he does, But believe me or not, 90% celebs live fake life for the camera, A lot are miserable and constantly in search for true happiness and fulfilment!
stop hating
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Ronaldo has always liked publicity,he models too. Things are how they should be. This doesn't make him the goat or whatever.

In my opinion, Pelé remains the G.O.A.T.

I just want to see Messi outside Barca to be convinced he is really that good.

Neither he nor CR7 has done much good in international football, but at least CR7 had done well for different club sides.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Laurene: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
jammal:

He won't notice it grin grin
savage grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by courna(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

2008 nko?
and 2017 he has five in total
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by overcomer90: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bobby4090:
Respect.

We all know it's easier to like than to share
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by PedroNascimento: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by zolaman(f): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

In my opinion, Pelé remains the G.O.A.T.

I just want to see Messi outside Barca to be convinced he is really that good.

Neither he nor CR7 has done much good in international football, but at least CR7 had done well for different club sides.
Winning first European championship for Portugal a much thing to de done oga.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by DAVE1010(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
CandidateOfHell:
I just unfollowed him today
A stupid fellow spotted.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
zolaman:

Winning first European championship for Portugal a much thing to de done oga.

I know, right?

Well, I'm kinda thinking of the World Cup....?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slikbae:
Go tell your mom to see the doctor but hey, it's too late already. A rotten, maggot infested pussy like hers can't be cured.
i clicked her profile and all i saw is a daughter of an ikeja LovePeddler pouring out her anger online. i hope you die soon
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Slikbae: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
You and your entire family will not see Christmas.
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
i clicked her profile and all i saw is a daughter of an ikeja LovePeddler pouring out her anger online. i hope you die soon
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slikbae:
i slikbae and my entire family will not see Christmas.
Bleep christmas and Bleep christians., we dont even knw what that is. you will die before end of november, chrismas is too far. you will die by a hit and run car.
k,kl
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Slikbae: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Would have said you should write your will but a poverty stricken dimwit like you have nothing. All the same death is your portion before Christmas. [s]
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

Bleep christmas and Bleep christians., we dont even knw what that is. you will die before end of november, chrismas is too far. you will die by a hit and run car.
k,kl
[/s]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slikbae:
Would have said you should write your will but a poverty stricken dimwit like you have nothing. All the same death is your portion before Christmas.
quote me if you are alve before end of november
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by emedy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

If Jesus and Prophet Mohammed had Instagram pages they would have BILLIONS of followers.
But they didn’t.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram by Slikbae: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
This fool. Learn to spell before quoting me. Your death is still imminent.
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
quote me if you are alve before end of november

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.