Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale (1911 Views)

Used 2010 Model TOYOTA HILUX For Sale. / 2018 Brand New Toyota Hilux For Sale / Black Toyota Hilux For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
This car was won in an auction bid from American embassy. The millage is just 60k. The a.c. and engine are in top condition. It was used by American embassy anyone buying is gonna be the first person to register it in Nigeria. The price is N4.6millon .only serious buyer should call 08062593234 . Car location Gowon estate

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
More pix

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
angry

This crap 4.6million. You're kidding.

1.3million? make I come carry am tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please can i pay 12 million? grin

7 Likes

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by Antina(f): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2018
nwanneni:
Please can i pay 12 million? grin

grin grin
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Very rugged for people that knows the value
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by nurey(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
some people don't have the fear of God/god again. Haba is it only mileage they use in selling car, look at the body rusting and falling apart.

Have conscience and rethink your price haba

5 Likes

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by sdbaba: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2018
I wonder o......American Embassy will not even use a car roughly as this.

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
stalwart123:
angry

This crap 4.6million. You're kidding.

1.3million? make I come carry am tomorrow.

Come steal am
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
greggng:
. The millage is just 60k. The a.c. and engine are in top condition.

The Biggest Lie on nairaland today.

This thing has only 60k km lmao grin grin
When next you indulge in such practice of odometer rollback . adjust it with brain .

1 Like

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

The Biggest Lie on nairaland today.

This thing has only 60k km lmao grin grin
When next you tamper with odometer mileage . adjust it with brain

Because you are a liar you don't seems to believe honest people. How do you confirm cars millage? Is not by checking with the vin ? A reasonable person should have requested for the vin, checked it , compare it with what he feels should be the standard for a car of this nature used by USA embassy and now sold as auction. Is only on nairaland I see frustrated people bad mouthing people's market without investigation.. I am not the owner of this car and if you have to doubt anything I said , let it be out of facts not mere figment of your imagination. Is not by force you comment on my market. I have sold many cars here on nairaland..none has complained or found my description wanting . All I get for the past year's I am on this forum is recommendation and I am thankful to God. Before you say things about me kindly check my signature. You don't just register yesterday and you start insulting someone who has got good reputation and a name here. Proceed with caution. Admin pls warn this e-rats
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by Readonee35L(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
greggng:

Because you are a liar you don't seems to believe honest people. How do you confirm cars millage? Is not by checking with the vin ? A reasonable person should have requested for the vin, checked it , compare it with what he feels should be the standard for a car of this nature used by USA embassy and now sold as auction. Is only on nairaland I see frustrated people bad mouthing people's market without investigation.. I am not the owner of this car and if you have to doubt anything I said , let it be out of facts not mere figment of your imagination. Is not by force you comment on my market. I have sold many cars here on nairaland..none has complained or found my description wanting . All I get for the past year's I am on this forum is recommendation and I am thankful to God. Before you say things about me kindly check my signature. You don't just register yesterday and you start insulting someone who has got good reputation and a name here. Proceed with caution. Admin pls warn this e-rats

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by BusinessHub1: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol.. you are not ready to sell in a public forum if you are not ready to entertain critic.
But this car clean sha grin

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
greggng:

Come steal am

Location in details please.
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
stalwart123:

Location in details please.

Lol....I no go tell u cos I no want story that touches the heart....repent
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
You bought it at auction for 460K now you want to sell it at 4.6m, now I understand your maths. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
greggng:

Lol....I no go tell u cos I no want story that touches the heart....repent

grin

Seriously speaking, create a new thread and put a reasonable price, the car is a machine to those who knows the value but not at that price.
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
stalwart123:

grin

Seriously speaking, create a new thread and put a reasonable price, the car is a machine to those who knows the value but not at that price.

Thank you for the advice as I write you now someone from nairaland called me to keep this car for him ..,he is coming on Friday for inspection. Like I said one man meat is another man poison. I don't sell stolen cars that's why I give people owners price. Is not by force to buy..,only those that know the value will buy.

1 Like

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by R0ckefeller: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't know US now allow hilux in there country
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
R0ckefeller:
I don't know US now allow hilux in there country

Some of you lack comprehension. USA embassy in Nigeria do from time to time sell some of their properties i.e. house hold items cars etc on auction. Most Nigerians do buy those stuff and resell. If you don't understand this, then I cannot help your ignorance
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by R0ckefeller: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
greggng:

Some of you lack comprehension. USA embassy in Nigeria do from time to time sell some of their properties i.e. house hold items cars etc on auction. Most Nigerians do buy those stuff and resell. If you don't understand this, then I cannot help your ignorance
you know you are confused both internally and externally. peace
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2018
R0ckefeller:
you know you are confused both internally and externally. peace

That part should be left for sane people to decide.
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Cool ride
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
greggng:
This car was won in an auction bid from American embassy. The millage is just 60k. The a.c. and engine are in top condition. It was used by American embassy anyone buying is gonna be the first person to register it in Nigeria. The price is N4.6millon .only serious buyer should call 08062593234 . Car location Gowon estate

It's a stolen vehicle!!!

It was hi jacked along Abuja - Lokoja expressway on the April 8 this year.

Can you show the VIN at OP?
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
stalwart123:

It's a stolen vehicle!!!

Drop your number so that I can lead the police to the owner since I know him.. you don't need the vin since you are sure is stolen car...I have been here for more than 8 years now, and I don't sell stolen cars...since you have evidence kindly provide your number so that you can lead us to the owner
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 5:36am On Nov 07, 2018
greggng:

Drop your number so that I can lead the police to the owner since I know him.. you don't need the vin since you are sure is stolen car...I have been here for more than 8 years now, and I don't sell stolen cars...since you have evidence kindly provide your number so that you can lead us to the owner

08168960944, that's the CP in charge of that case. We'll find you and locate you.
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by Cosplay: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2018
stalwart123:

It's a stolen vehicle!!!

stalwart123:

08168960944, that's the CP in charge of that case. We'll find you and locate you.

Considering that that's the number for the Sokoto state PPRO, this is either an elaborate and rather tasteless prank, or a legitimate situation.

This would be the time to 'fess up if the former's the case.

If the latter is accurate and an actual crime was committed you would need to provide some sort of proof, and escalate the complaint with legal authorities.

1 Like

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2018
stalwart123:

Your own number pls ...cos I need to tell him you discovered that
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2018
stalwart123:

Provide us with your phone number and address to enable us report the matter to the nearest police station now. I am interest to know how American embassy got to auction stolen car. If possible give us the real owners account if is different from American embassy. Attached is picture of the hilux at the auction place were it was bought. .he bought the Chevrolet and the hilux. The Chevrolet first from left hand and the hilux first from right hand...

Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2018
greggng:

Provide us with your phone number and address to enable us report the matter to the nearest police station now. I am interest to know how American embassy got to auction stolen car. If possible give us the real owners account if is different from American embassy. Attached is picture of the hilux at the auction place were it was bought. .he bought the Chevrolet and the hilux. The Chevrolet first from left hand and the hilux first from right hand...

OK.

So it's not even your car. See you, you wan chop pass the owner.

Hold on for my number 07-336-80-1. Please fill in the gaps.

I need more pictures.
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by greggng: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2018
stalwart123:

OK.

So it's not even your car. See you, you wan chop pass the owner.

Hold on for my number 07-336-80-1. Please fill in the gaps.

I need more pictures.

That means you didnot read my initial post when I advertised it? I never said is mine...so your mission is to rubbish my hard earned reputation of more than 8years on nairaland? Pls admin follow this matter up....remove this idiot here so that we can have a safe business environment...give us your full number and I bet you ...this will be the last time you crack expensive joke
Re: 2011 Toyota Hilux For Sale by stalwart123(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
greggng:

That means you didnot read my initial post when I advertised it? I never said is mine...so your mission is to rubbish my hard earned reputation of more than 8years on nairaland? Pls admin follow this matter up....remove this idiot here so that we can have a safe business environment...give us your full number and I bet you ...this will be the last time you crack expensive joke

Is this a WhatsApp group? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cars From 400k To 10m Contact 08022219777 / Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2010 Accident Free Vey Clean 2.6m / 2009 Honda Crv Quick Sale @ N1.6M NEGOTIABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.