Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything (4943 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Emperor2463(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
We just love the working environment.... And by the way, who else is loving politics? Me, me, me... I love am sotey, that i am considering to join a party. Omo, we own this Nigeria together, we must be a part of it. It's COMPULSORY.. it belongs to us all, lol.

If you love the above pic, oya see another below... If you don't, my personal person, just move to the next one... �

https://legitnewsblog..com/2018/10/this-photo-of-atiku-peter-obi-others-is_29.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by oilPUSSY(f): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wonderful team..
When you see serious people you will know..
Inclusive government is inevitable.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by nzeobi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Obi is a performer and I will support him.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by MalcoImX: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wandering Team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Banmeallday: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Emperor2463:
We just love the working environment.... And by the way, who else is loving politics? Me, me, me... I love am sotey, that i am considering to join a party. Omo, we own this Nigeria together, we must be a part of it. It's COMPULSORY.. it belongs to us all, lol.

If you love the above pic, oya see another below... If you don't, my personal person, just move to the next one... �

https://legitnewsblog..com/2018/10/this-photo-of-atiku-peter-obi-others-is_29.html?m=1

Lie Lie, you own nothing but green passport that can barely get you into Ghana...Look below at those that own YOU and your resources

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by hucienda: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
SS, SE, SW in Pix. 1

Atiku's team is formidable.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by atiku4President(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Wonderful team..
Definitely my dear. Great people with great ideas

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Wonderful team..
Inclusive government is inevitable.
You mean serious looters . That loot the country dry with every seriousness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by CilicMarin: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
From 1st to the 10th handle that posted above, are all ipob yoots..

Wake me up, when any Northerner supports Atiku.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by SarkinYarki: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Atiku has not even yet won the elections but they already have had more economic brainstorming sessions than Buhari has since 1983

13 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by yrex01(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
gathering of thieves !!! well I'm ready to aticulate if u can tell something dey v been campaign on that they haven't said b4 !!!

PDP ? izza God forbid !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by oilPUSSY(f): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
4601CE:

That line was able to sell in 2015. Trust me, it won't sell again in 2019.

16 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by gentlegenius(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
From 1st to the 10th handle that posted above, are all ipob yoots..

Wake me up, when any Northerner supports Atiku.

16 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

That line was able to sell in 2015. Trust me, it won't sell again in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2018
All won't be complete without this......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by MrRichmond: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Why are BMC always shouting looter/looting??

Isn't it stupid that this is their only defense, especially when we can clearly see the large number of fantastically corrupt individuals in this Buhari government?

The babaringa magician comes to mind.

This hypocrisy stinks

Nigeria is better of trying Atiku, if he fails to deliver we boot him out after 4 years

We cannot afford to risk a Buhari second tenure!

What lesson will we be teaching these so called politicians if we still vote APC?
Voting Buhari is only going to tell the world that we are fools, but choosing Atiku will send a clear message that Nigerians will not reinforce failure!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by LamidiCownu: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2018
MrRichmond:

Isn't it stupid that this is their only defense, especially when we can clearly see the large number of fantastically corrupt individuals in this Buhari government?

This hypocrisy stinks

Nigeria is better of trying Atiku, if he fails to deliver we boot him out after 4 years

What lesson will we be teaching these so called politicians if we still vote APC?
Voting Buhari is only going to tell the world that we are fools, but choosing Atiku will send a clear message that Nigerians will not reinforce failure!
Who are the We
Let those who put him there worry about that. You didn't vote him in 2015 and he would win next year without your vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by CilicMarin: 12:46am On Oct 30, 2018
MrRichmond:

This hypocrisy stinks

So we rather vote in a Criminal to send out message?

Tufiakwa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by MrRichmond: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2018
LamidiCownu:

Who are the We
Let those who put him there worry about that. You didn't vote him in 2015 and he would win next year without your vote.

I was talking about intelligent people capable of reasoning logically.

They don't call u guys "zombie" for nothing...

10 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by LamidiCownu: 1:28am On Oct 30, 2018
MrRichmond:

I was talking about intelligent people capable of reasoning logically.

They don't call u guys "zombie" for nothing...
If you need to see a zombie..why don't you look in the mirror ..
By the way, osu ipod miscreants bore me

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by onomeabuja: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2018
LamidiCownu:

If you need to see a zombie..why don't you look in the mirror ..
By the way, osu ipod miscreants bore me
ALL THIS BRAINWASHED & CONFUSED SOULS OF APC.
look guy , this country needs LEADERS who really understand what is called "economy "
I. am tired of lies-lies. killing-killing, nothing is working @all except u.ll tell me u live outside this COUNTRY.

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 30, 2018
While some are learning shaku shaku dance, these ones with pen and papers before them are brainstorming, engaging in meaningful argument on how to rescue the country.

One thing is sure, hardwork pays and it will surely pay these serious minded men.

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Ifiokumo: 2:20am On Oct 30, 2018
MajorJeffery:
While some are learning shaku shaku dance, these ones with pen and papers before them are brainstorming, engaging in meaningful argument on how to rescue the country.

One thing is sure, hardwork pays and it will surely pay these serious minded men.

Where is the evidence? You see this is what APC journalism did in 2015 to rally some Nigegr Area people into voting a coupist into the presidency, all because of picture picture campaign.

Why can't you people change?

Atiku is Buhari and Buhari is Atiku, the same folks being recycled while you are trying to gain visa for Yankee..

Dayum
Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by MetaPhysical: 2:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Emperor2463:

The electorate is wise now. There is an electoral cost of ideology, a sort of emptiness, in Atiku's political aspirations. Beside wanting the Presidency at all costs, everything else that should spur the national spirit is empty in Atiku. Pictures and endorsements of newspaper publishers is not going to fill the gap.

Buhari gave us a strong spirit of patriotism to recover the nation from the hands of thieves....and his selling point was integrity and credibility as a national character.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=72520236][s]Wonderful team..
Inclusive government is inevitable.[/s]/quote] never let yamiri rule Nigeria. Atiku is gonna loose because of that yamiri he chose as is VP tongue

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by jchioma: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

So we rather vote in a Criminal to send out message?

Tufiakwa!

Haven't you heard, has it not being told you : "It's better to born a thief than to born a fool."

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by MetaPhysical: 4:20am On Oct 30, 2018
MrRichmond:

This hypocrisy stinks

That's exactly why he is not going in. Everyday of looting for 4years! Hell no!!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by cooldipo(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2018
It is a goall

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by PureMe01: 5:22am On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

'looting' line has gotten obselete...try another propaganda.we want PDP to take us back where we are coming from.#145-$1, #85 per litre fuel, #8000 for 1bag of rice...

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything by Mujtahida: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

There's no greater corruption than a fake war on corruption - Baba Datti Ahmed

Whenever I hear the idiocy and hypocrisy about a purported war on corruption I ask: the people fighting corruption, the EFCC and other anti graft agencies are they from Mars? Are they not Nigerians?

See Maina and Babachir laughing at your ignorance and gullibility

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How France Seduced Ghana And Ivory Coast To Stab Nigeria In The Back / Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures / Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.