Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (38961 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamD18:
Give a Yoruba woman pepper of 2000Naira and watch her cook this python within 20mins.

Don't forget to give her extra Ghana-pepper of 4000Naira

E-diot

Your people are there eating dog, bat and cat meat.. carry your uselessness away from here..

I see Igbo sadists abusing Yoruba people all the time on nairaland mfie no reason.. and I have never seen a Yoruba person doing so..

You can see the childishness in your tribe is top notch..
Foolish people.
Re: Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
YoungFr:

Please ma'am tell me where Oluku after 7up is located.
Oluku, Isiohor all are Benin city cool cool cool

grin grin grin

Benin city covers Ikpoba-Okha,Egor and Oredo LGA. Oluku/7up is under Ovia LGA.
Re: Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) by DeMaestro1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.
Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

grin grin grin

Benin city covers Ikpoba-Okha,Egor and Oredo LGA. Oluku/7up is under Ovia LGA.
Abeg leave map I know say na ovia northeast but all together join Benin abi them nor join tongue cool cool
Re: Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
YoungFr:

Abeg leave map I know say na ovia northeast but all together join Benin abi them nor join tongue cool cool

Oluku nor be Benin City,traditionally uselu and egor nor even suppose be Benin city but due to exigencies of administration that's y them add all of dem join Benin city.
Re: Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) by Justpassingby2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op.. lies go finish you... this picture you posted as once been used for a certain news... ani n.a. the Sam news you dey rebrand again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.