Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,644 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC (11851 Views)

Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / Usoro Bows Out, As Akpata Takes Over As 30th President Of NBA / Paul Usoro Elected As New NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by CilicMarin: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Another Aide To Akwa Ibom Governor Resigns, Set To Join The APC

Another aide to Governor Udom Emmanuel has resigned his appointment with the Akwa Ibom State Government.

The aide, Anthony Usoro, a senior special assistant to the governor on demographic planning, resigned on October 25.
He did not state his reason for leaving the government.

Mr Usoro, in his resignation letter, thanked the governor for giving him the opportunity to serve in the administration.

He is the seventh among the aides that have so far resigned from Mr Emmanuel’s administration.

Most of the aides left the administration after Godswill Akpabio, an influential senator and former governor of the state, fell out with Governor Emmanuel and defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC).

Another of the governor’s aide, Anietie Ebe, who resigned in September because of “lack of basic work tools”, had told PREMIUM TIMES that more people would likely abandon the administration before the 2019 general elections.

“A lot more other aides of the governor are agitating to leave. They are only hanging on to get their salary and would likely leave towards the end of the governor’s tenure.
“A lot of them have hope in the salary, you know how difficult things are,” said Mr Ebe, who was working as a special assistant on project investments and industries.

Governor Emmanuel is seeking re-election for a second term in 2019.

His main challenger is the APC’s candidate, Nsima Ekere, who is the managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

Political analysts in the state have predicted a tough battle between Governor Emmanuel and Mr Ekere in the forthcoming election.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/293208-another-aide-to-akwa-ibom-governor-resigns.html

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
I pity udom.i hope he does not resign and join apc

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by gentlegenius(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
APC is fielding a good candidate in Akwa Ibom, and most of the defectors are joining APC because of him(Nsima), not because of Akpabio or the daura dullard as some people may think.
I will vote Nsima in our governorship election, but I will OBIdiently ATIKUlate in presidential election.
The certificateless dullard must leave Aso rock for good.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
gentlegenius:
APC is fielding a good candidate in Akwa Ibom, and most of the defectors are joining APC because of him(Nsima), not because of Akpabio or the daura dullard as some people may think.
I will vote Nsima in our governorship election, but I will OBIdiently ATIKUlate in presidential election.
You’re saying nonsense

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Political prostitutes una weldone o.....anyways as long as Baba remains with us for another 4 years, notin do us!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

You’re saying nonsense
The guy is very good in speaking trash.
You no see him red bloody eye like pikolo oen! wink

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by emeijeh(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

You’re saying nonsense

post=72521257:

Must everyone support the lifeless one?

Receive sense, guys!

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Blue3k(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Who cares about these aides? I'm pretty sure nobody knew about their existence until the defection. I think it's more important when elected representatives defect or former and current appointees. This is going to be interesting election.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Mynd44: 4:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Blue3k:
Who cares about these aides? I'm pretty sure nobody knew about their existence until the defection. I think it's more important when elected representatives defect or former and current appointees. This is going to be interesting election.
While true, I think people should be bothered that a lot of politicians in the SS especially Akwa Ibom seem to leaving Governor Odom's side. Is he doing something wrong or not doing something he should do?

Considering that the general elections is close by, the Akwa Ibom PDP have to plug these holes. The PDP counts on the SS for a lot of votes and it will be disastrous to lose votes there.

Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom are the biggest states in the South South/South East and these states are hemmorraging too fast.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Kyase(m): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Akpabio wan finish dey man oooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by BigGuyMan01: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2018
post=72521257:

DEAD BBQ seller get a life please arrg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by sogodihno: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Athiefkulators how market?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Donmedrac: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Yawn what you guys don't understand is , akpabio put those aids in those positions..

When akpabio left pdp, they all wanted to decamp the same time but udom tried to bribe them..

No sane akwa ibom indigene will vote Buhari because of akpabio

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Permutations against 2019 continue

1 Like

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by bigkahuna704(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
aide de camp grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by DeeTweenie(f): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Akpabio the traitor want Akwa Ibom to be an APC state by all means.

But in all ways, PDP rules in the south-south.
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by BusinessHub1: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
gentlegenius:
My brother you spoke m mind, so apt!
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by bewla(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
y
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Peacemaker5128: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Nnamdi cownu will not die well

1 Like

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by RockHard: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Is Akpabio that influential in the state, to the extent that a sitting governor's aides are quitting left, right, and centre to join him? This is serious o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by sureheaven(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Akpabio is doing a great job for pmb and APC in his state.

This man is a huge lost to PDP.

Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2018
While PDP and their E warriors are busy chanting Athiefkulation upanda APC are quietly pilling up and consolidating their support base.

Rather than look for a young candidate whose integrity status is still intact, PDP went to the gutter to exhume someone whose reputation as a looter is second to none.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Themandator: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2018
I expect them all to resign. These are the people Akpabio populated Udom government with. It would be the same if Tinubu should leave APC . You would expect those who voted against ambode to move with him. Abi? The only difference is that impeachment is not an option here like it is being used to threaten and wipe ambode into line

senatordave1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by lionel4mercy: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
ok
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Another Aide To Akwa Ibom Governor Resigns, Set To Join The APC

Another aide to Governor Udom Emmanuel has resigned his appointment with the Akwa Ibom State Government.

The aide, Anthony Usoro, a senior special assistant to the governor on demographic planning, resigned on October 25.
He did not state his reason for leaving the government.

Mr Usoro, in his resignation letter, thanked the governor for giving him the opportunity to serve in the administration.

He is the seventh among the aides that have so far resigned from Mr Emmanuel’s administration.

Most of the aides left the administration after Godswill Akpabio, an influential senator and former governor of the state, fell out with Governor Emmanuel and defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC).

Another of the governor’s aide, Anietie Ebe, who resigned in September because of “lack of basic work tools”, had told PREMIUM TIMES that more people would likely abandon the administration before the 2019 general elections.

“A lot more other aides of the governor are agitating to leave. They are only hanging on to get their salary and would likely leave towards the end of the governor’s tenure.
“A lot of them have hope in the salary, you know how difficult things are,” said Mr Ebe, who was working as a special assistant on project investments and industries.

Governor Emmanuel is seeking re-election for a second term in 2019.

His main challenger is the APC’s candidate, Nsima Ekere, who is the managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

Political analysts in the state have predicted a tough battle between Governor Emmanuel and Mr Ekere in the forthcoming election.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/293208-another-aide-to-akwa-ibom-governor-resigns.html

I really Pity Buhari.
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by KanwuliaExtra: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2018
No wonder the state is broke.
How many idle aides can a governor have biko? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Pyrusdrago(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Nonsense no body sabi dis one: hail! Even a keke man can decamp from pdp to apeecee
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by BestDude: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
See?

1 Share

Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Ategberoson(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] angry
Re: Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC by Ategberoson(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
kiss.

if udom will win 2019 election in akwa ibom, buhari won't loose to Atiku there. facts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zaria Transport Institute Can Design Made-In-Nigeria Vehicles — Amaechi / Buhari, 3 Governors, 7 Ministers To Visit South Africa / DSS Didn't Cart Away Files Incriminating Tinubu, Close Aides - ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.