Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

This Commendation Is Worthy Of IGP's Attention - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Commendation Is Worthy Of IGP's Attention (487 Views)

IGP, Police Service Commission In Fresh Disagreement Over Recruitment / Appeal Court Nullifies IGP’s Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables / 2020 Police Recruitment: IGP Suspends Entry Requirements For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Commendation Is Worthy Of IGP's Attention by Danfemi(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2018
This commendation is worthy of IGP's attention and appropriate engagement. I'm proud to be a Criminologist and Security analyst.

Re: This Commendation Is Worthy Of IGP's Attention by NwaAmaikpe: 3:46am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

You remembered your commendation 2 years after?

This is sad.
Reminds me of the servant in the Biblical parable of the talents who buried his.

Well,
I think it is stale now.
My advice is to just laminate this letter and hang KY somewhere in your living room, so your visitors and future grandchildren will give you some accolades.

Because your origin and religion is not a plus in the present administration.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Applications Hit 21,878 Within 5 Days / Siemens Nigeria Career / Chemonics International Current Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.