Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? (1041 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by maurchy: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
BBA5! well, i think it's full of past controversial housemates. it's gonna be packed with a lot of alliances and fights, back-biting and gossip as usual. infact, there are a couple or so of pple there whom i wish weren't at all.
and what is this i hear about a nomination for eviction already? just 1day in the house and a lot has already happened. i hope they won't all kill themselves before 91days are over.
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by browncocos(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
I know right
at least this bb will be more fun than the boring one of last year
it promises to be action-packed

I am so looking forward 2 d romancing lol
there are too many hot chics and dudes there for action not to happen grin
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by maurchy: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
browncocos:

I know right
at least this bb will be more fun than the boring one of last year
it promises to be action-packed

I am so looking forward 2 d romancing lol
there are too many hot chics and dudes there for action not to happen grin

any ideas on who and who will be doing the romancing?
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by Cute500(f): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
For the romance,
chances are uti and meryl might get it on,
then again theer is uti and sheila
munya and tatiana smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by puskin: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
I just hope that DSTV wud not censor anything. . . . .I want to see EVERY!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HEARD THERE IS NO MORE "SHOWER HOUR" OR WHATEVER THAT IS.
SO SORRY PEEPS!
tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by browncocos(f): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2010
eeeeeew @ shower hour
to all of you pervs out there grin
I am so in love with munya so am rooting for him
lols suga momma
i hope he doesnt have anythan to do with taiana shes too old (*like me ) grin
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by maurchy: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
browncocos:

eeeeeew @ shower hour
to all of you pervs out there grin
I am so in love with munya so am rooting for him
lols suga momma
i hope he doesnt have anythan to do with taiana shes too old (*like me ) grin

i heard he has a child.
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by browncocos(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ yea he even had the pic on the opening show
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
doesnt change the love i have for him he he
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by Nakele(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2010
Meryl rocks the house, together with Paloma, Rato, Tati and Sheila
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by Ferre: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2010
I love Paloma she makes me proud of african women
I hate Tatiana, and Meryl, they make me disgusted

I love Mwisho !! HO!! he is one hot dude
Re: What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? by spikedcylinder: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2010

(1)

Homosexuality And Piracy Is Killing Nollywood- Mr. Ibu / Why Can't Nigerian TV Series Be On DVD? / BAFTA: How I Write (series For Screenwriters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.