Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch (14717 Views)

Dachung Bagos: Reps May Impeach Buhari If Nothing Changes After Security Summit / Restructuring: Reps May Allow States Control Railway, Power, Others / Speakership: Lagos, South-west Reps May Dump Gbajabiamila For Wase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Olatunji1929:
That is good is our God not wonderful we asked for Ambode he is giving us 36 reps glory be to God
Lol.
Reps that couldn't win their primary elections.
Are those reps?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by tuniski: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2018
nurusystem:
if you dump you are gone, follow Buhari 2019 and u are safe, because we are going on APC sak,, no joking
Buhari continue 2019 is seal Inn shaa Allah
Who are you that are going SAK? #BuhariToDaura2019 done deal!!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by AtikuDeman: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Atikulating wind has caught up with the killer party. Oshiomole's silence says it all
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by gare(f): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/apc-crisis-36-more-reps-may-dump-party-before-nov-17/

Just sit and watch, by December APC will be no more, this is just the beginning, this is not about Lies or propaganda, they had the Opportunity but they played with it, the gullible followers will come here and be shouting Sai up and down for 30k and call themselves Patriot
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by AtikuDeman: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Are those reps?
Reps that were rigged out you mean? Shame on you, by the way where's oshiomhole? He has suddenly gone deaf, dumb and lifeless after destroying what is left of the killer party. grin Remind him that saraki is still the Senate president

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2018
And 10000 party supporters will dump pdp from each state before December. Stomach infrastructure is the way come December

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by AngelicBeing: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Make I rest here small...

Hian

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by arabbunkum: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2018
The evil party is falling. God is behind it.
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by sonnie10: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Failure is an Orphan
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Reps that were rigged out you mean? Shame on you, by the way where's oshiomhole? He has suddenly gone deaf, dumb and lifeless after destroying what is left of the killer party. grin Remind him that saraki is still the Senate president
Lol.
They fought the man that made them to win in 2015 and the people reject them.

Oshiomole is busy planning ahead of next year.
It's empty container that make the louder noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Are those reps?
36reps is 36votes . even if they have only 10000 supporters each, it will help accomplish the to duara mission
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Splasshhh(f): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2018
grin
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2018
MICHEALADEX:
And 10000 party supporters will dump pdp from each state before December. Stomach infrastructure is the way come December
the supporters that will still need leaders to tell them who to vote?
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Mklanceee:

36reps is 36votes . even if they have only 10000 supporters each, it will help accomplish the to duara mission
Lol.
Always use your head to reason two ways.

And as those 36 are going,people are already taking their positions and those people also have their supporters and their votes will never make PDP not to smell Aso rock forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Always use your head to reason two ways.

And as those 36 are going,people are already taking their positions and those people also have their supporters and their votes will never make PDP not to smell Aso rock forever
the people already taking their position are apc members, their supporters are already apc supporters . but those supporters pdp will get if the reps work against apc are still apc supporters.
so we can just call it, the sharing of apc supporters
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Mklanceee:

the people already taking their position are apc members, their supporters are already apc supporters . but those supporters pdp will get if the reps work against apc are still apc supporters.
so we can just call it, the sharing of apc supporters
Are you kidding me Mr man?
I guess you know nothing about politics.

Do you think if I am pick from my village,town,lg area to run as a rep,don't you know that there are many people in my village,town,lg area who were not in my party but will now move or support my party because they feel one of their own want to be a rep?

There are many people who will vote for me simply because we are from the same village and will not even want to give his vote to his party candidate who is from another village or town.

So,who ever APC pick for those positions, you will have many people maybe not even in APC that will move with them either because they are family members,friends,attend same place of worship, come from same town etc.

That time,it wouldn't matter the party the person belong to,it is a matter of helping their own.

Always reason with your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by jconsulting(f): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2018
APC is now End of Year Party
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Are you kidding me Mr man?
I guess you know nothing about politics.

Do you think if I am pick from my village,town,lg area to run as a rep,don't you know that there are many people in my village,town,lg area who were not in my party but will now move or support my party because they feel one of their own want to be a rep?

There are many people who will vote for me simply because we are from the same village and will not even want to give his vote to his party candidate who is from another village or town.

So,who ever APC pick for those positions, you will have many people maybe not even in APC that will move with them either because they are family members,friends,attend same place of worship, come from same town etc.

That time,it wouldn't matter the party the person belong to,it is a matter of helping their own.

Always reason with your head.
it is you who needs to use the head more. if you know about politics, you will understand that no party want to lose a lga chairman but here you claim to be happy losing a 36rep members .
I was talking about party supporters not friends, family or sympathizers . the person who decamp also have all those people
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by michoim(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2018
mbaboy:
Anything to kick Buhari out of aso rock in 2019 is welcomed.
Since you are a man that goes for anything, you have no value and do not count...
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Mklanceee:

it is you who needs to use the head more. if you know about politics, you will understand that no party want to lose a lga chairman but here you claim to be happy losing a 36rep members .
I was talking about party supporters not friends, family or sympathizers . the person who decamp also have all those people
Mr man,election is 4 months away.
This are reps that lost their primaries OK.
In other words if you don't understand English.
Their people rejected them,they have no political value for now.
Your PDP can have them for all we care but we know that the APC structure that got them elected in 2015 will still be use too to get those that defeated this 36 in the primaries to win too.

And at the end it is a matter of who have more friends,people etc and who have the federal and state government support in the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Mr man,election is 4 months away.
This are reps that lost their primaries OK.
In other words if you don't understand English.
Their people rejected them,they have no political value for now.
Your PDP can have them for all we care but we know that the APC structure that got them elected in 2015 will still be use too to get those that defeated this 36 in the primaries to win too.

And at the end it is a matter of who have more friends,people etc and who have the federal and state government support in the election.
I will be happy if the bring their structure into pdp or any party that is part of the coalition to remove the duara guy. just as mama taraba took away all apc structure in taraba state. every party need as many already elected members they can get.
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Mklanceee:

I will be happy if the bring their structure into pdp or any party that is part of the coalition to remove the duara guy. just as mama taraba took away all apc structure in taraba state. every party need as many already elected members they can get.
They have any structure and couldn't win common primary?

Mama Taraba only took away properties she donated to APC office.
In 4/months time we will see if she have anything or if she rode on SAI BABA mantra in 2015.
Are you a kid?

Back to daura,back to Daura.
But elections results so far in Kogi,Edo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Anambara and other bye elections since 2015/doesn't show that Buhari will be going back to daura so soon.
I really think you guys just enjoy deceiving yourselves to believe that Atiefku can defeat Buhari even in Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by wingmanII: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
AtikuDeman:

I completely agree with you. If the process was transparent and fair, I doubt if their would be this much agitation.
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2018
wingmanII:

I completely agree with you. If the process was transparent and fair, I doubt if their would be this much agitation.
As long they collect fat allowances and salaries expect such agitations from members even if my Jesus come down and conduct such elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

They have any structure and couldn't win common primary?

Mama Taraba only took away properties she donated to APC office.
In 4/months time we will see if she have anything or if she rode on SAI BABA mantra in 2015.
Are you a kid?

Back to daura,back to Daura.
But elections results so far in Kogi,Edo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Anambara and other bye elections since 2015/doesn't show that Buhari will be going back to daura so soon.
I really think you guys just enjoy deceiving yourselves to believe that Atiefku can defeat Buhari even in Adamawa.
there won't be enough army and police to cover the 36 state in Nigeria
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by getukudo(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2018
So the national chairman can't setup a reconciliation committee to look into this issues?

The APC are taking these defections lightly. Fake or not fake news, rumours have a little truth in them.

Just like the Akpabio defection, it was all a rumour until pictures started circulating.

A stitch in time saves nine..
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Mklanceee:

there won't be enough army and police to cover the 36 state in Nigeria
The army and police don't need to cover every state OK.
Just a matter of picking flash states and states PDP will like want to rig and deploy more men there OK.

You don't need much troops in Buhari state.
You don't need much in Osinbajo state.
You don't need much troops in APC strong hold states and friendly states to Buhari government like Cross River,Ebonyi,Anambra etc because local vigilantes can take care.

But watch out for more troops in states like Rivers because of Wike boys ,Kwara because of Saraki boys,Sokoto Tambuwal boys,South east becauae of Ipob boys etc

It's Childish to thinkgovernment will deploy equal number of security men to both states that APC will win comfortable and those states that PDP may want to rig with thugs and violence.
Use your head Mr man

I really think you know nothing about politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by ogatboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
So, they lost election, Mr. Integrity is still making promises to them and someone says they are greedy. The person making promises that he cannot fufil for his own benifit is what?? Nigerians who analyze without brains. Call à spade à spade. The promiser and promisee are scam but the promiser is the bigger scam
Re: APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

The army and police don't need to cover every state OK.
Just a matter of picking flash states and states PDP will like want to rig and deploy more men there OK.

You don't need much troops in Buhari state.
You don't need much in Osinbajo state.
You don't need much troops in APC strong hold states and friendly states to Buhari government like Cross River,Ebonyi,Anambra etc because local vigilantes can take care.

But watch out for more troops in states like Rivers because of Wike boys ,Kwara because of Saraki boys,Sokoto Tambuwal boys,South east becauae of Ipob boys etc

It's Childish to thinkgovernment will deploy equal number of security men to both states that APC will win comfortable and those states that PDP may want to rig with thugs and violence.
Use your head Mr man

I really think you know nothing about politics.
thugs in delta, bayelsa and river can overpower any amount of Nigeria army. I was talking about your rigging with security backing like the case of osun and ekiti. If you conduct free and fair election, there is no way you will be getting 10% of vote in those states you want to turn into war zone with army

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs / How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed / Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.