Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tips On Finding Winning Products To Sell - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On Finding Winning Products To Sell (278 Views)

Do You Have Products to sell online and need your own online store website? / Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients / Great Tips On Making Those Nails Glow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Finding Winning Products To Sell by EISDigital: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2018
I'm sure you must have heard of Facebook Advert, but do you know how it works? Why do you see the Adverts you see? Facebook uses Algorithms and show you adverts based on your interest and activities online. The sites you are visiting online, and the kind of activities (Search etc) you perform online.

Are you aware you can use this to your advantage in getting winning products?

Tip: When online, let your activities center more on online stores, online shopping, e-commerce. Visit online stores like Aliexpress, Amazon, Jumia, Ebay etc more often. Read articles on e-commerce, Shopify, online stores etc. Based on these activities and interest, Facebook will display adverts promoting products to you. When you see these adverts click to check them. Why? That way Facebook will keep showing you more relevant adverts promoting products.

So how do you take advantage of this? Two things to note:

1. At the top of every sponsored post/advert on the right hand side, click on the menu and it will display several things. Check for why am I seeing this Advert? Click on it, and it will show you why you are seeing that post/advert. Note what it says and ensure you to keep up with the interest or activity it shows you if you want to keep seeing similar adverts.

2. Check the number of engagements and comments on the post. Once it has more than 100 comments, check on what people are commenting on. If they are showing interest to buy the product, it means the product has capacity to sell. You just need to do your research on the product and how you can sell it.

I hope this tip helps you.

I will be having a Webinar on Whatsapp on Saturday, 4th November by 7:00pm. I will be showing you:

- How to SEARCH for winning products using several online tools

- How to TEST the market for winning products

-Tips on how to START mini-importation as a side business (for beginners)

- Niches to look into for sourcing winning products

- How to DEVELOP marketing plans for winning products

- How to SELL these winning products

I will also share with you WINNING products you can buy and start selling immediately. In fact I got some of those products using the tip shared.

If you are interested, please let me know. If Saturday, Nov 4th is not convenient for you, or perhaps you want one-on-one session to show and teach you the topics above, you can contact me as well.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Slay In The FASHION World / Nations Fashion Week And Awards / Artificial Fashion Jewellery Shopping Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.