Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Name Is Ugo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is Ugo (299 Views)

Ugo Ugokwe Is Not A Fake Pastor, Nairaland Should Be Wary Of Fake News / How Ugo Agballah Planted Landmines For Tinubu With Adamu And Hope Uzodimma's Sup / meet 'Ugo Chimereze 1 Of Lagos'. Sanwo-olu Bags Igbo Chiftaincy In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Ugo by Infinixhot2: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2018
My name is ugo,I am very handsome, if you think am lieing ask Buhari. I am a very wealthy man and I have tried as much as possible to live all my life in pleasures. I have driven the most expensive car,I never restrain my belly from any kind of food it yearns for and if you talk about women, their local government in between their legs is my 'habitation'.
Could you believe that I still ask myself "what is the difference between the rich and poor"? because i realise those pleasurable things I do only makes me happy only for an hour or two.
Bros...one day...I mean one day bros, 'fowl ynash open'. On Monday morning I was driving to work when I saw a group of young men gathering one fellow and beaten him. When I alighted off my car and asked the reason for the 'beaten campaign' on that young fellow,I was told he stoled a bread to satisfy his 'Sahara desert', to cut the long story short i paid for the bread and also gave those who were beaten him some money because i realised "even them na hunger they provoke them too". Only Nigerians will understand when I say hunger in this regime.
I took the young fellow into my car and talked with him for awhile, I gave him some money and also promise and made up my mind to help him. My angry readers that are in the toilet now,you won't believe how happy I was to the extent that my boss was asking if I won a lottery ticket. When I went home that day my wife and children were amazed at how happy i was because I was singing all over the house. That night on my bed, tears ran down through my eyes. I just realised that Jehovah (God) the chief programmer had program humans to derive real joy only from impacting and positively influencing the lives of others.You can't live on your own and still wonder why you face and mind is down like nigeria economy. live with others and feel the joy of life. Until our leaders Begin's to consider our joy,this nation will continue to go down.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: PDP Votes Were Deliberately Voided – Witness Tells Tribunal / How Do I Change My Poling Unit From One State To Another / Trump To End Citizenship For Children Born In US To Non-citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.