Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos (642 Views)

Brazilian Woman Wheels Corpse Into Banking Hall To ‘sign Off’ A Loan In Her Name / Woman Tries To Buy Car With Cash She Printed At Home / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Yesterday morning I was at petrocam fuel station to buy fuel when I saw this car grin grin grin

Not only that, the fuel tank isn't there anymore they reconstruct it the way it now use gallon as fuel tank grin And it's in the front lol....

I can't believe my eyes I decided to take pictures

Cc lalasticala grin

1 Like

Re: Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos by thesicilian: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2018
N200 to each policeman and road safety officer and this car can travel from Lagos to Ibadan.
Re: Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos by Olalan(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2018
And to think the car ply the security personnel filled lagos badagry expressway
Re: Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos by JoanHicks(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
OMG
Re: Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
thesicilian:
N200 to each policeman and road safety officer and this car can travel from Lagos to Ibadan.

I swear
Re: Car With 3 Wheels Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Olalan:
And to think the car ply the security personnel filled lagos badagry expressway

And that's where it's headed to

(1) (Reply)

Student Allegedly Runs Mad After Being Dropped By A Lexus SUV, in Ogun State / Zambia Unvails New Police Uniform / Help, Salary Is Still Being Paid Into My Late Father's Account!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.