Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Develop Your Research With Www.researchclue.com - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Develop Your Research With Www.researchclue.com (264 Views)

Increase Your Popularity With Www.unity.ng / Write Your Final Year Project With Www.researchclue.com / Write Your Project With Www.researchclue.com And Make An "A" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop Your Research With Www.researchclue.com by Researchclue: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2018
HELLO RESEARCHERS!
We are currently working on this 'ECONOMICS EDUCATION' PROJECT.

'THE EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA'
https://nairaproject.com/projects/250.html

Develop your research with us, www.researchclue.com and you will be glad you did.
You can call 08169050575 for more information

Re: Develop Your Research With Www.researchclue.com by kadripete: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
@researchclue.
Why are you guys not replying to your emails? Two documents uploaded since Sunday and no acknowledgement? I thought you guys can handle assessments and stuffs
Re: Develop Your Research With Www.researchclue.com by Researchclue: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Hello, we are sorry for not replying your mail. Kindly resend to support@researchclue.com thanks.
kadripete:
@researchclue.
Why are you guys not replying to your emails? Two documents uploaded since Sunday and no acknowledgement? I thought you guys can handle assessments and stuffs
Re: Develop Your Research With Www.researchclue.com by kadripete: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Email resent.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me,i Want To Start Blogging / Help A Brother Carry Out A Research (it Involves My Job) / Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.