Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

'I Never Knew Men Could Get Breast Cancer' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Never Knew Men Could Get Breast Cancer' (284 Views)

Can Men Get Breast Cancer? / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Never Knew Men Could Get Breast Cancer' by Bravo123: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2018
Moses Musonga never thought men could get breast cancer until he was diagnosed with the disease.

The 67-year-old Kenyan said he was in profound shock when doctors told him in 2013 that he had stage-three breast cancer, turning his life upside down.

"I was in denial and wondered why such a disease, which is not male-oriented, had singled me out of millions of men in the world," Mr. Musonga said.

It all started with a painless lump in his right nipple that grew larger as time went by. Then came the nipple discharge and occasional chest pains.

Doctors kept on giving Mr. Musonga, a father of five, painkillers to treat something they were unsure about.

And despite the fact that his breasts were unusually bigger than those of most men, Mr. Musonga never thought it was anything to worry about...

Read more http://alabingo.com/i-never-knew-men-could-get-breast-cancer/

(1) (Reply)

Dick Enlargement / 50-year-old Woman Delivered Of Quadruplets / Best Ways Of Preventing And Treating Stomach Ulcers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.