Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government (375 Views)

Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / Suggest Ministerial Candidates For The Incoming Government / Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government by teresafaith: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2018
In as much as I don't like Atiku and his thieving and cunny ways, but I will still pick him over that incompetent Jubril.

My advice to him and his team is to tell Nigerians the truth and nothing but the truth, we all know Nigeria is on her knees.

he shouldn't try to con Nigerians into voting for him by promising what they can't do.

I don't want to hear 1# to 1$, cos that's a future impossible tense.

My suggestion
He should focus more on Agriculture, Education, Security.

Re: What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:
In as much as I don't like Atiku and his thieving and cunny ways, but I will still pick him over that incompetent Jubril.

My advice to him and his team is to tell Nigerians the truth and nothing but the truth, we all know Nigeria is on her knees.

he shouldn't try to con Nigerians into voting for him by promising what they can't do.

I don't want to hear 1# to 1$, cos that's a future impossible tense.

My suggestion
He should focus more on Agriculture, Education, Security.

I am following u now.... I will be a police... Check mate ur post incase i see u deny others Cox of ur selfish interest

Greed never pays
Re: What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government by teresafaith: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

I am following u now.... I will be a police... Check mate ur post incase i see u deny others Cox of ur selfish interest

Greed never pays
My bingo remind me of any giveaways incase i miss am grin cheesy
Re: What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government by Finnese001: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:
OKay ma. Thank God I still av d screen shot...
Future evidences.... Oya make we start grin
Mind u Rex or flex didn't send me any money... Don't be mistaken
Re: What Are Your Advice/suggestions To The Incoming Government by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

I am really sorry

(1) (Reply)

Imo-north Senatorial Tussle: Groups Seek Sen Ben Uwajumogwu Reelection. / Breaking News:presidential ELECTION 2019 / Why Nigeria Needs To Be Re-structured – Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.