Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes (846 Views)

Haha Haha What A Funny Prank / [HAHA] Man Puts On IGP Transmission T-shirt / Oya Let The Meme Begin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes by Bluehand: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes by delishpot: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Are those the only candidates in that race? Can you guys not look for someone else that has shown interest from another party?

1 Like

Re: Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes by Bluehand: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
This are the two parties that are well popular in my village, please do me a favor and send other candidates to my village please?

1 Like

Re: Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes by delishpot: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Bluehand:
This are the two parties that are well popular in my village, please do me a favor and send other candidates to my village please?

That is why your village is where it is. Maybe if the so called educated people of your village are not sleeping they will put in effort to enlighten the village people about other candidates they can consider to give a shot. But Nigerians love to ignorantly suffer. They love to suffer and they always find a reason to not move forward. Unless your next excuse will be that your village has no single educated and enlightened mind as your next excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Embarrassing Situations / Top 7 Best September Joke / Halarious And True Message A Man Wrote On His Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.