Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Cancer Walk Drags Top Celebrities To The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cancer Walk Drags Top Celebrities To The Street (467 Views)

Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Walk Drags Top Celebrities To The Street by TunezMedia: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Nigerian movie stars such as, Toyin Abraham, Osita Iheme, Rahama Sadau, Annie Idibia as well as singers like, Korede Bello, Dija and Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith were dragged out on the streets of Abuja to walk away cancer.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/cancer-walk-drags-top-celebrities-to.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Cancer Walk Drags Top Celebrities To The Street by Yeligray(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Awareness and enlightenment campaign... I love this..

Meanwhile, the cancerous cells in our government has to be eliminated for hope of a better future and a better Nigeria
Re: Cancer Walk Drags Top Celebrities To The Street by CHAVINCI: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
is it the cancer in the nigerian government,because if na dat one them go waka from here reach israel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ycee Endorses Burna Boy For ‘artiste Of The Year’ / My Eyes Are Now Wide Open And Now Realise I’ve Been Used-says Kanye West / More Photos: Davido And Paul Pogba Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.