Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu (10931 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by collinsprince: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Limitednow:
Buhari’s Certificate: Those Going To Court Are Abusing The Judiciary – Presidency

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/buharis-certificate-those-going-to-court-are-abusing-the-judiciary-presidency/
USELESS MAN

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Throwback: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
A waste of time indeed.

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by collinsprince: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Limitednow:
Buhari’s Certificate: Those Going To Court Are Abusing The Judiciary – Presidency

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/buharis-certificate-those-going-to-court-are-abusing-the-judiciary-presidency/

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Dinho20(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba should allow them waste their time and resources.

Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by deomelo: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
The certificate issue is only for jobless and idle roadside Igbos. PERIOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by michoim(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
They are lazy youth that don't have anything to do
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by DeMaestro1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.
Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by fashbaba: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
deji68:
grin grin no be dem get their money to pay laywers ...why the painment? Garba Shehu

Painment? Now I understand why you would never desist from supporting bubu..... You should be named Abubu..

2 Likes

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by jesusislor(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
for God's sake, what is the big deal in mr president presenting his ordinary waec certificate! This is not leadership by example I must say. Nigeria and incompetent leaders are like 5&6. God will have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Princedapace(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shame to us all.. It is a shame we have weak institutions..

Like Obama rightly said, Africa is suffering from lack of credible institutions..

If we had one, Buhari would have been impeached and thrown to jail.

Until we build strong institutions that treats everyone equally, we aren't going anywhere..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Dinho20(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
deomelo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by deomelo: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
veraponpo:
Definitely, yes.

His school has confirmed that he wrote Cambridge WASCE in 1961

His class mates have said it.

We have seen the statement of result that his school released in 2014

The law says at least to secondary school

He had higher certificates including studying in the UK, USA, India, etc.

People are just wasting their time

....but the ignorant and unintelligent roadside village Igbos think WAEC is higher and even more important than a masters degree from the best and the finest military institution in the world, the US army war college.

Btw, PMB's degree is from the best and the finest military institution in the world, the US army war college.

Where is Atiku's diploma from? I need to know

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by mr1759: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
President no certificate.

APC National chairman no certificate

2 Likes

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Garuba Shehu....Omo almajiri lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by deomelo: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
[s]
mr1759:
President no certificate.

APC National chairman no certificate
[/s]

Nna ipob, our president get certificate and even beta degree from the best military institution on the surface of the earth.

Where is Atiku's diploma from? From is village right?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Xkaa(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Military don't give you certificate for the courses you attend in the military, buhari went to Nigeria military school,Nigeria defense academy,.went to sandust in England �������,the military told al'mustapha the same thing.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by contigiency(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

This government is really clueless!

Why are you afraid of the court? Allow the court to give it the description you gave it.

If you ask me, the earlier you present your papers the better for you.

You Just want to be seen to have joined the que of those who abuse the government, and not because you have any reasonable thing to say.

Asking them to allow the court processes to go on, is anybody holding the court or those who want to go to court? He merely gave them a useful advice so they can find something useful to do with their time.

As for you telling the president how soon he should present his papers for his own good, is just one of those youthful exorbirances. and of course should not be given any attention.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by eagleeye2: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
No be INEC say make people wey eyy dey pain go court. Allow them na make dem waste their time in peace. abi na ya time?

1 Like

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by biztip: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
probably BC d result doesnt exist?

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Tareq1105: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

Why are you afraid of the court? Allow the court to give it the description you gave it.

Who's more educated between Baba and Atikulooted?

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by linearity: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

The truth is, going to court is waste of time.

It is obvious that, PMB may not have school certificate as it was never presented when he enlisted in the Army, only a letter from his then Principal attesting that he graduated and met the minimum qualifications.

It is also possible that he perjured himself by lying under oath in the affidavit that he submitted this year that, her certificate are with the military when in fact the same military held a public press briefing with journalists in 2015 stating to contrary when he first submitted similar affidavit in 2015.

However, the constitution clearly states that, a Presidential candidate must possess a school certificate or equivalent education.

Having been enlisted in the Army and attained the rant of a Major General with numerous trainings, certificates, etc within and outside the country, any court anywhere can easily conclude that he met the ‘equivalency’ designation of the constitution and therefore qualify to contest.

For case of perjury, only the Attorney General or INEC have the standing to sue him on that account and we all know that, they will not....even if the case of perjury is successfully prosecuted, no where in the constitution is that disqualifying, especially when the court would have concluded that, he did not derive his qualification from that document....and the Buhari camp can just submit before the court that, it was an innocent mistake and moreso no one is injured by that submission since INEC did not rely on it for his qualification to contest.

However, if INEC made the mistake of accepting his qualification base on the affidavit, Atiku have standing to sue, because he can show injury being the candidate for the major opposing party and Buhari can be compelled to produce his certificate, but I doubt if INEC lawyers will make that juvenile mistake and if they do...I doubt if Atiku will sue, one because they will make it very messy and unpalatable for him, plus they will dangle some lucrative carrots in front of him that would make the prospect of not suing to look more juicy.

The truth is, if you combined Sections 131(d) and 318; which lay out the Educational qualifications to become a President; Buhari is over-qualify...because section 318 render 'School Certificate' equivalent as anyone who is able to read and write in English. So, even if Buhari did not submit any School certificate or did not possess anyone, as per the constitution he is qualify to run.

Remember the origin of the constitution and the influential part the North played in crafting it and they make sure that non of their indigene is locked out from running for this position despite their educational disadvantage vi-sa-vi the South and this was codify in the constitution.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by mr1759: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]
E pain am�����

Nna ipob, our president get certificate and even beta degree from the best military institution on the surface of the earth.

grin grin

Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by crimeboss: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
What's shameful for PDP to ask buhari to present his school certificate?, it will be very simple and soothing to his zombified followers by putting to shame buhari's critics that he did go school and finished his exams, not this evasive tactics buhari is employing to skip this vital issue which has plagued buhari's life to the level that his lack of good educational background that resulted in his attempts to balance governance with good education which he practically dropped out of school now affects 180m nigerians, he must apologize and stepdown for educated and more tested capable hands with professional knowhow, not 150 cattle stagnant herdsman ideology he believes he can deploy into the economy of this diverse nation, if any of his supporters aren't asking for buhari's certificate to be presented then they likely a failure in life has buhari is in this government?.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by crimeboss: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin

Let buhari bring his fake certi it's even acceptable at this point of the dullard's humiliation about his military certificate held excuse?, u should very well know by now that ur god is certified illiterate covering up his misfortunes either with lies or bullying, but this time everyone is coming for his head, of all the deadly blows he'll receive there'll be a vital one that takes him out.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by crimeboss: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
deomelo:

What do u do for a living if u aren't jobless ur self?.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by Tareq1105: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
linearity:

The truth is, going to court is waste of time.

It is obvious that, PMB may not have school certificate as it was never presented when he enlisted in the Army, only a letter from his then Principal attesting that he graduated and met the minimum qualifications.

It is also possible that he perjured himself by lying under oath in the affidavit that he submitted this year that, her certificate are with the military when in fact the same military held a public press briefing with journalists in 2015 stating to contrary when he first submitted similar affidavit in 2015.

However, the constitution clearly states that, a Presidential candidate must possess a school certificate or equivalent education.

Having been enlisted in the Army and attained the rant of a Major General with numerous trainings, certificates, etc within and outside the country, any court anywhere can easily conclude that he met the ‘equivalency’ designation of the constitution and therefore qualify to contest.

For case of perjury, only the Attorney General or INEC have the standing to sue him on that account and we all know that, they will not....even if the case of perjury is successfully prosecuted, no where in the constitution is that disqualifying, especially when the court would have concluded that, he did not derive his qualification from that document....and the Buhari camp can just submit before the court that, it was an innocent mistake and moreso no one is injured by that submission since INEC did not rely on it for his qualification to contest.

However, if INEC made the mistake of accepting his qualification base on the affidavit, Atiku have standing to sue, because he can show injury being the candidate for the major opposing party and Buhari can be compelled to produce his certificate, but I doubt if INEC lawyers will make that juvenile mistake and if they do...I doubt if Atiku will sue, one because they will make it very messy and unpalatable for him, plus they will dangle some lucrative carrots in front of him that would make the prospect of not suing to look more juicy.

The truth is, if you combined Sections 131(d) and 318; which lay out the Educational qualifications to become a President; Buhari is over-qualify...because section 318 render 'School Certificate' equivalent as anyone who is able to read and write in English. So, even if Buhari did not submit any School certificate or did not possess anyone, as per the constitution he is qualify to run.

Remember the origin of the constitution and the influential part the North played in crafting it and they make sure that non of their indigene is locked out from running for this position despite their educational disadvantage vi-sa-vi the South and this was codify in the constitution.

Walahi, it's a waste of time going to court.

Buhari is more qualified than Atiku.

Atiku is yet to show us his WAEC. We need to know how many A1, F9 etc. It's important because someone said he had 4 passes only not one credit.
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by chris51(f): 4:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Whether Buhari has WAEC or not is baseless at this point. A General in Nigerian Army had gone through Military schools, home and abroad.
The people who want him to present his WAEC are wasting time.
Buhari must have got required qualification that made him qualify to enlist in the Army
Re: Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu by chris51(f): 4:30am On Oct 31, 2018
chris51:
Whether Buhari has WAEC or not is baseless at this point. A General in Nigerian Army had gone through Military schools, home and abroad.
The people who want him to present his WAEC are wasting time.
Buhari must have got required qualification that made him qualify to enlist in the Army

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor’s Wife Constructs Classrooms, Bridge For Communities / ‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate / I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable,who Made That Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.