Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) (38411 Views)

Burial Of 3 Shiite Members Shot Dead By Police In Bauchi (Photos) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by MrRichmond: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is what happens when a tyrant is in power.

If Iran gets involved and supplies them with weapons, we could have another boko haram issue again!

Everyday, I ask myself, how did Nigeria make this buhari mistake?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
We
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Henjor48(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
But BUHARI why?

And they are shouting SAI BUHARI to be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
The PRESIDENCY CARE LESS.
Even if DEATH comes knocking on every Nigerian’s door, they care less.

They don’t mind having such MASS BURIALS every day.
They lack Emotional Nerve Endings to sympathize.
They lack Sensory Nerve Endings to Feel.
They lack Optic Nerve Endings to see.

What a regime...??
That derives JOY in engaging in series of MASS BURIALS of its own acclaimed people.
The earlier we start mass producing CASKETS, the better for this regime.
This Weekend may be FULANI herdsmen.
What a MAYHEM...??
Some people care less because it has not gotten to them, not knowing that a WILDFIRE that is beyond control will always catch up with everywhere, it’s only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chosen1984:
And the Soldiers says they killed 3!!
I give up honestly.
Why not just be straight forward with information. We have to be more open and truthful as a nation. Sad to see Nigerians being buried everyday like they don't mean anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chosen1984:

They shouldn't be killing protesters.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Empiree: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Luckylife:
What is the value of human lives in the present Nigeria government now ? Many have start believing that cows are more valued by Nigeria government than some citizens or tribes . What a failed Nation!
At what point in Nigeria history human lives were valued?.

There wasnt killings in GEJ's tenure?
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Jagaban880: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
agitating and protesting.with frantic tenacity...

i love it... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dpharisee:
Poll: If you are proud of Nigerian Army click Share, if you think the Nigerian Army is failing in its role to citizens click Like
why should i

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Jagaban880: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
fulloption0121:
Let's keep showing off our recent big wins..

post free game for us to authenticate your level of accuracy
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Let PMB keep killing, maybe they hope on the dead to vote.
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
If your prayer in life is to be getting the worst of your existence any seconds you get older, so shall it be but for me and my good citizens of better Nigeria will stand and pray for better things that will always come to us every seconds of our lives .
Empiree:
At what point in Nigeria history human lives were valued?.

There wasnt killings in GEJ's tenure?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
stephenduru:
Sheikh Abdulhameed Bello led the funeral prayer of 6 members of the Islamic Movement were killed by Nigerian army at Zuba Bridge,Abuja.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/shiite-members-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in.html

Of all Muslim in the world it's only Yoruba Muslim that practice Islam as a religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chosen1984:
3 no be human being,kill na kill my brother

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dpharisee:
Poll: if you think the Nigerian Army is failing in its role to citizens click Like, If you are proud of Nigerian Army click Share
even ontop dead body, u dey find like and share? u be mumu!
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by akintunde63: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=stephenduru post=72536180]Sheikh Abdulhameed Bello led the funeral prayer of 6 members of the Islamic Movement were killed by Nigerian army at Zuba Bridge,Abuja.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/shiite-members-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in.html[/quote

It's an absolutely meaningless death. Hope those still leaving among them would learn their lesson?
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by achimsemrys(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dpharisee:
Poll: if you think the Nigerian Army is failing in its role to citizens click Like, If you are proud of Nigerian Army click Share

Draw Draw grin
Dpharisee:

Draw Draw
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by sunnyolads1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
yeyeboi:
Buhari You Will Never Go Unpunished

Insha Allah
Were they killed by Buhari. Bro reason for once
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Ishaka001: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Boko Haram the second, get ready...
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chosen1984:
IPOB killed the rest undecided undecided
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Back1lane: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
yeyeboi:

Insha Allah

Is it your father that will punish him ?
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please can you explain why Buhari and his army seem not to show any compassion towards this section? Are they radically different from the one he belongs to within Islam? Thanks

yeyeboi:

Insha Allah
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by yashman: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
stephenduru:
Sheikh Abdulhameed Bello led the funeral prayer of 6 members of the Islamic Movement were killed by Nigerian army at Zuba Bridge,Abuja.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/shiite-members-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in.html
Only if they (shites) would learn...
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Empiree: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Luckylife:
If your prayer in life is to be getting the worst of your existence any seconds you get older, so shall it be but for me and my good citizens of better Nigeria will stand and pray for better things that will always come to us every seconds of our lives .
I get that. I guess my point was you were trying to put every killing on Buhari as if there wasn't killings in the past administrations?.
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tired of complaining or blaming anyone, please Rest In Peace

But in another sense, since the Shiite’s has seen that this administration is not tolerant at all and not ready to adjust, why won’t they just avoid more confrontations with this government until a more tolerant government takes over... Just asking though
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
NEVER ATTACK THE ARMY WITH YOUR IGNORANCE, STOP WASTING YOUR LIVES!
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by millhouse: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buharis legacies
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Well deserved deaths... Next time, they won't fight men holding guns with stones
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by LekzyJRN(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Inalilahi Wahinalilehi Rojuhum. May their Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.....
Re: Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Only if the living ones will learn?? RIP to the dead sad

Will learn to accept that their leader freed by the Court is still in Prison ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / Obasanjo Takes Anti-buhari Campaign Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.