Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,629 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 (55858 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mykali(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Drogba has malaria?? shocked

E don happen!!! sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by eldee(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
mykali:

Drogba has malaria?? shocked

E don happen!!! sad

I suspect there's sumn in the Chelsea camp we don't know.
How can you have malaria in your West End flat?? Abi which kind lie be that??
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
Malaria is a dormant disease that can flare up at any time. I once caught malaria without stepping foot in a tropical country for months.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2010
sharrap dia . .you had malaria after you spent the night at that place tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
Are you referring to the place i think you are? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
i am in a convent . .so i dunno what place you are referring to cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ibime:

Malaria is a dormant disease that can flare up at any time. I once caught malaria without stepping foot in a tropical country for months.

We know you breed malaria in that flat of yours. . . .10 Ijaw guys living together make it hot enough to call it tropical environment. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
Ibime after visiting those "receptionists" in Gambia are you still sure its Malaria?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by nonsrule(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2010
It's obvious am not on point, Van der Vaart finally played and Nani might play tonight sad
I don't even check injury updates anymore sad sad sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2010
Since Elmo didn't play, I'll be praying for Nani to be on the team sheet and score today.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mykali(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
Any pre-match news concerning Drogba?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
Alex, Nasri, Adam, Coleman angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^

grin grin grin

Autosub might rescue you.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hmmm, did Nasri play today? Cos FPL has given him a point incredibly. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by feasy1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2010
eldee:

I suspect there's sumn in the Chelsea camp we don't know.
How can you have malaria in your West End flat?? Abi which kind lie be that??

Drogba was given few days off, quoted Ancelotti, He mentioned he didnt know where he was those few days and came back with Malaria
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
[size=16pt]
PRESS RELEASE - AvantGarde FC Extends Debosky Goonerholic's Contract
[/size]

Following the quiet ascent of our esteemed club up the league table, we the management of AvantGarde FC have decided to reward our young and upcoming manager with a contract extension till the end of the season. After considering the handicapped start to the season caused by family issues (impregnating his neighbour), we are pleased to see that Chief Debosky has exceeded our initial targetn to be at the 30th position and is now luxuriating in the upper half of the table and above our mouthy rivals Kaiser FC. This is a welcome improvement from the near relegation experience last season. We wish Chief Debosky more success and have set him the target of overtaking Lalabwoi and a stretch target of overtaking Gateway FC before the end of the year. We hope we can also experience the transformation that Chamokazzie Gaylords have experienced this season.

Signed,
Management.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by eldee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
I lost by just one point . . . silly Chamackh just had to score two goals.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
autosub dem send you?  angry angry angry Yaya was my first sub ,the silly thing went and gave that everton defender  angry angry

Eldee
[s]FPL don dey turn you against your own team oh[/s] grin grin

ritchboy:

Hmmm, did Nasri play today? Cos FPL has given him a point incredibly. . .
Na AW cause am angry why wait till 93 mins to sub, does he not know that people dey play FPL? grin
how dare he mess up free points for us angry grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
lol, i didnt see the game, was watching the battle of the scum of Manshesta cheesy

The team sheet on Soccernet didnt even have Nasri on the bench so i was amazed he'd copped a point, i guess it was an error.

Anyway i'm up to fourth in H2H and looking good, though i'm a bit worried the Gaylords are right behind me cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by yousouph(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
How do i change my formation to 4-4-2 again? The computer changed it to 4-5-1 and making one of strikers to sit on the bench while a reserve cheap player starts and getting 3 points angry

ANYBODY
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^ Go to 'my team' and substitute the 'cheap reserve player' from the starting line up and replace him with the striker.

However, you might not need to do anything - if you were looking at the latest points page, FPL might have autosubbed the reserve player because the striker didn't play.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by A40(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Chamakh and Hart! Buncha Raasclats! SMH! Electric sliding toh bad. Still going gung-ho this weekend though! No guts no glory
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
unku chamo why you dey avoid this thread na grin grin grin

Librans Fc shut you up grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by wendoworld(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin see as i close eyes flog Pharoh's Army
@pharoh: wetin dey happen to you now? shey be we start this thing together ni? undecided grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by yousouph(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
@debosky. Thanks. @mukina2. What you are doing is very bad. Librans is moving up while Kaiser going downward lately
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
mukina2:

unku chamo why you dey avoid this thread na grin grin grin

Librans Fc shut you up grin grin

No be your fault . . . . mcheew angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by bandely(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
Chai! That week no be am.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
IBIME: CHAMO POSITION UNSTABLE AT GAYLORDS

Borokiri Boyz manager Tamuno Ibime today opened a can of worms in the pre-match press conference ahead of this weekend's clash with Chamokazzie Gaylords. Ibime kicked off the verbal volleys by claiming that Gaylords chairman Fruityfag Bendover tried to tap him up to replace Chamokazzie following some poor performances by the Gaylords in recent weeks. According to Ibime, "Chamokazzie is one the most improved manager in the league, and it beggars belief that his position is even under threat. Chairmen like Bendover are simply insatiable." Asked whether he ever entertained the thought of accepting Bendovers offer, Ibime replied, "Tufiakwa! I am a straight character, and I respect contracts. There are a lot of bent people in this game, but I am cut from more traditional cloth. It would be prepostorous to even entertain such thoughts. Besides, I don't think I would fit in at Gaylords due to personal reasons." When pressed further on those personal reasons, Ibime kept mum responding that he "didn't want to upset a particaular section of the population in the interest of political correctness."

In an exhiliarating press conference, Ibime also started a war of words when he revealed that Gateway manager TKB417 had spurned the traditional match bottle of red wine after their clash at the weekend. Ibime was furious at such "despicable behaviour", claiming that TKB has always had a chip on his shoulder, and that the reasons for his errant behaviour may be deep rooted. According to Ibime "TKB has low self esteem. He has never congratulated me after a victory. He is envious of my position, but he lacks the gravitas to manage a team like Borokiri Boyz. He's had a lucky run with Gateway, but he will never break through the glass ceiling created by his own personal inadequacies." Asked whether his words would only motivate TKB to seek revenge in the return leg, Ibime simply replied "Hahahahahahahaha!!!"
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Pharoh: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
wendoworld:

grin grin grin grin see as i close eyes flog Pharoh's Army
@pharoh: wetin dey happen to you now? shey be we start this thing together ni? undecided grin grin

My manager was on sick leave like sir eldee during his trying times . . grin grin grin . . We start am together na and we go finish am together. tongue infact

PRESS RELEASE. angry

Pharoh's Army wishes to announce that the poor run of the team was due to the absence of our highly experienced team manger in the person of Jose Phaorinho. Our manager is back and we will be on full swing from this weekend onwards, our loss to the overrated fc wendoworld is highly regrettable and we plead with our fans to bear with us. The return leg at the Santiago bernabeu will be hotter than Nebuchadnezzar furnace for fc wendoshiit. grin . Who is phony200s? who ever knows should pass the message that he is toast by this time 2moro. angry We are back on full track with an ambition to remain unbeaten in all competition both home and away till the end of the season. He who has an ear let him . . . . . what the press release is saying to the other teams. cool

From now on " The fear of Pharoh's Army is the beginning of wisdom" Watchout angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2010
[size=14pt]To Whom It May Concern:[/size]

We hereby announce Wakawiki FC have had the team name officially changed to Inglorious Basztadsz.

Sir 4k-A-Lot remains as manager.

Signed:

Management.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mykali(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2010
Ibime:

IBIME: CHAMO POSITION UNSTABLE AT GAYLORDS

Ibime kicked off the verbal volleys by claiming that Gaylords chairman Fruityfag Bendover tried to tap him up to replace Chamokazzie following some poor performances by the Gaylords in recent weeks. According to Ibime, "Chamokazzie is one the most improved manager in the league, and it beggars belief that his position is even under threat. Chairmen like Bendover are simply insatiable." Asked whether he ever entertained the thought of accepting Bendovers offer, Ibime replied, "Tufiakwa! I am a straight character

When pressed further on those personal reasons, Ibime kept mum responding that he "didn't want to upset a particaular section of the population in the interest of political correctness."

ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin

Ibime, where do you get this madness from?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (85) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.