Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (14424 Views)

Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:

Jesus Christ that was crucified is a bastard and a stupid vagabond. He is a useless human .
Your god that gave birth to Jesus Christ is a stupid asshole . It shall never be well with both of them .

who cares ?

1 Like

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Tijay90(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
I'd insult anyone 50 something year old who marries a 6 year old & fvcks her at 9...the same way you would.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by victordaimond: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:

religion shouldn't enslave you it suppose to enlighten you not poison you.
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Roadto2019: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Unraveled. 4601CE is Jonathan. The same text. Busted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Roadto2019: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
victordaimond:
religion shouldn't enslave you it suppose to enlighten you not poison you.
Buhari's supporters are slaves and headslammers.

2 Likes

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by 46O1CE: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Roadto2019:

Unraveled. 4601CE is Jonathan. The same text. Busted.
I’m also Buhari.
Clown!
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by deebrownneymar: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Access granted!!!!

Ehen...(coughs)...so if I say Mohammed was a paedophile would I be jailed for speaking the truth?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Laple0541(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Read the comments of the OP and other posters before me.

Muslims should learn to be more tolerant like other religions.

We didn't have a religion before coming into the world and what proof is there that you'll carry your religion to the afterlife?

What is the actual definition of that your word "tolerance"? So if I come to your house in the presence of your parent and siblings and I used abusive words on your parent, will you still tolerate me? If you do then paternity test is needed on you..... YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS FREE WHEN IT DOES NOT HAMPER THE FREEDOM AND BELIEFS OF OTHERS, IF IT DOES, IT IS NO LONGER FREEDOM.
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by wizlameed(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
May peace be upon to the greatest man that live and that will ever live on earth.

The chosen one!

The Man that bring the religion that is the only religion God will accept in the hereafter.
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by wizlameed(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
philo04:
cry? Mohammed doesn't cry but he makes others cry
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by lanryoung: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
I'm calling on all Muslims in the forum to ignore every illicit things being said about PROPHET MUHAMMED (SAW), FOR THRY ARE IGNORANT OF THE PUNISHMENT IN THE HEREAFTER masallam

2 Likes

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
lanryoung:
I'm calling on all Muslims in the forum to ignore every illicit things being said about PROPHET MUHAMMED (SAW), FOR THRY ARE IGNORANT OF THE PUNISHMENT IN THE HEREAFTER masallam

you meant salah Mohammed ?

even the real Muslims see you guys as infidels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by wizlameed(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
lanryoung:

You're right bro..
The Prophet(PBUH) said something like this himself..
Don't reply to the kafeerun when they said something bad about me or Allah because they're ignorant about who Allah is and they'll reply with something even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by lanryoung: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
chidichuddo:

you meant salah Mohammed ?

even the real Muslims see you guys as infidels.
your words can't frustrate me but one thing for sure is between you and I 1 will laugh last in the HEREAFTER
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
lanryoung:

your words can't frustrate me but one thing for sure is between you and I 1 will laugh last in the HEREAFTER

can you pls give or make me believe there is a HEREAFTER and I promise you that I will convert to Islam

just prove it or make me believe

don't quote any book for me cos have no evidence on who wrote it. something that would shock me as unbeliever

1 Like

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by xrenzy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lukgaf:
Austria – The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) passed the verdict on Thursday that insulting Islam’s Prophet Mohammed will be punishable offence and will not be counted under ‘freedom of expression’.

The court was compelled to pass the verdict after an Austrian woman Mrs. S insulted the Prophet in 2009 in two different seminars.

Panel of seven-judges said, defaming or demeaning the Prophet goes beyond permissible limits of an objective debate and could cause prejudice in the society and will risk religious peace.

The court said that the Mrs. S’ comments did not abide by freedom of expression, and stated that “the applicant’s statements had been likely to arouse justified indignation in Muslims” and “amounted to a generalization without factual basis.”

Austrian court trialed her in 2011 for disparaging religious doctrines and fined her 480 euros.

Based on Article-10 which permits freedom of expression, Mrs. S. complained that the domestic courts failed to address the substance of the impugned statements in the light of her right to freedom of expression.

However, ECHR today said,
On today’s ruling, the ECHR said “the domestic courts comprehensively assessed the wider context of the applicant’s statements and carefully balanced her right to freedom of expression with the right of others to have their religious feelings protected, and served the legitimate aim of preserving religious peace in Austria.”

Source:
https://millichronicle.com/2018/10/justice-insulting-prophet-mohammed-in-europe-can-land-you-in-jail-court-declares/
HOLY PROPHET (SAW) will never ask anyone to punish you for insulting him instead he pray for and ask ALLAH(SWT) to forgive you, he did it to many idol worshippers back then, thats why i love ISLAM
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Friend01(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureheaven:
Islam is the worst thing ever to have happened to this world.

The religion is worst than the deadliest diseases in earth. Wherever u hear the word Islam or the name Muhammed, just know there must be problem. shocked

It will never be well with the founder of Islam . cool

This quote is a clear definition of idiocy, imbecilic retardation and symptomatic of a compound ignoramus, intolerant two faced bigot.

Read this:
"If any think that Allah will not help him (His Messenger) in this world and the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and cut (himself) off: then let him see whether his plan will remove that which enrages (him)!"

Qur'ān 22:15
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by usermane(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
There is really no good reason to put this thread on front page, except apparently for either shock value or to taunt naysayers of Muhammad. Hell, what is insulting Muhammad? To say that "Muhammad sleeping with a 9 years old kid is child abuse or molestation?" People should either express positive opinion on Muhammad or be quiet?

You can't just expect people to overlook report of child abuse by a Prophet because it was the custom of the 7th century, just as we can't overlook slavery by the slave masters because it was the norm in the 17th century.

You want people to respect your prophet? Start to admit your traditions are corrupted, sex with a 9 years old in any era is child abuse and Muhammad couldn't have done it if he were the Prophet of God. Child molestation is child molestation, whether it is voiced out or not.
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by usermane(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Perhaps a more fitting post for front page would have been on the Pakistani Aasia Bibi in prison and on death row since 2009 for alleged blasphemy. Not a single prominent Muslim, scholar or imam has called out Pakistani authorities for the plight of this poor woman.

This Aasia Bibi's case brings out the worst in the Muslim community, utterly refuting the idea that only a tiny minority of Muslims are extremists.

Here are a few pictures to ponder on, for those who think only a tiny minorities of Muslims are extremists.

1 Share

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by budaatum: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Funny. I wonder if it's a crime to insult Jesus in Austria!
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by usermane(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2018
More pics.

Note, I'm not saying all Muslims are like these. Salman Taseer, a Pakistani governor who spoke out against Aasia Bibi's incarceration and the blasphemy law only to be assassinated in 2011, was Muslim. I'm a Muslim, yet I oppose blasphemy law.

I'm falsifying the myth that only tiny minority of Muslims are fanatics. These men protesting are not ISIS or Boko Haram. These are commoners, who work 9-5 by day, eat and sleep by night

Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by Empiree: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
usermane:
More pics.

Note, I'm not saying all Muslims are like these. Salman Taseer, a Pakistani governor who spoke out against Aasia Bibi's incarceration and the blasphemy law only to be assassinated in 2011, was Muslim. I'm a Muslim, yet I oppose blasphemy law.

I'm falsifying the myth that only tiny minority of Muslims are fanatics. These men protesting are not ISIS or Boko Haram. These are commoners, who work 9-5 by day, eat and sleep by night
I support blasphemy law. Govt of Pakistan displayed kind judicial process with the verdict to release the woman base on lack of evidence in their view or whatever it was. So I don't understand why the people took to the street to protest she must be hanged. But it is also their right to protest if they feel judge's decision was improper. Don't forget that.

This is none of the concern of other muslim countries. The alleged crime was committed in Pakistan and was subjected to Pakistani law.

There are hardened criminals in common law that are set free and also people that are innocent but they are jailed in common law, and people take to the street to protest their best interest.

Punishment for insulting Prophet (saw) doesn't have to be death. There are other punishments available like jail, community service etc. It is not always death death death. But definitely there should deterrent. If you have no problem with Germany for punishing someone for mocking holocaust, why should you have problem with blasphemy law in Islam?.

Germany set anti-holocaust law to deter offenders. What do you have to say about this?.

Also recall back in 2008 during Obama administration. There were sea pirates from Somalia. A group of young guys who hijacked American ship and detained the captain at ransom?. A movie titled "Captain America" was later made to portray the incident. My point is, when these young guys were arrested and were brought to America, mother of the youngest of them who perhaps was lured into the pirate business was crying so hard to have her son released. She made direct plea to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton to release her son but Clinton said the crime was committed on American soil and his crime was subject to American judicial system. His mother was not asking for just release but to be punished in Somalia so that she would be able to see him. But being tried in America, she lost hope of seeing her son again. The boy was only btw 17 and 19 years old. He's in American jail since as far as I know. I'm not saying what he did was right. I'm saying if Pakistan govt feels someone committed crime on their soil like the lady, they have the right to enforce the law regardless of what you think. It is none of other muslim countries business. Just bcus this is religious related doesn't mean it is exceptional.

Btw, it is interesting that you called yourself muslim here. Hummm
Re: Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail by whalexy07(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
prekumohtim:
This is simple wisdom. Let stop fighting and insulting the living because of the dead. It is wrong for the living to be imprisoned because of the dead whose remain can't even be traced. This man died many years ago, insulting him or not will not make him to be alive. He is dead dead dead, this is a pure fact. Let's try to reason on issues that will improve human lives rather than diverting our precious time on the dead. If you don't want him to be insulted, don't bring up the matter. A life dog is still far better than a dead lion. If you're offended that that the prophet is been talked about wrongly, let the prophet fight for himself and stop taking the battle upon yourself. If you start fighting on his behalf , it simply means you are aware that he's powerless and can't fight for himself. Fight legally and protect the LIVING , NOT THE DEAD. You are my brothers and sisters and I will fight and protect you but I can't waste my time and energy protecting those who are dead . Why can't we join hands and fight the federal government for living our country in darkness..lack of electricity, for misappropriating our money and stealing our resources, for not fulfilling their campaign promises, for making her innocent citizens poor, making the cost of living high? Let's fight for a better Nigeria not over the dead or tribes

biased comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Inspired Fashion In China / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.