Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries (23581 Views)

How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit / How Oshiomole Scaled Wall Of Party Secretariat Fence To Escape Angry Apc Mob / EXCLUSIVE | How Oshiomole Scaled Walls Of Party Fence To Escape Angry APC Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
nonxo007:

Nwanne, I'm also from Ideato south, umueshi precisely, where are you from

Dikenafai Nwannem
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by orebetitus(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
I AM AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT

I am a deligent, dedicated, hard working and honest graduate of Business Administration with over 10 years Sales and Marketing experience. I presently reside in Lagos but ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Any Organization interested in me can get across to me on 08034034069 (WhatsApp or Voice calls).
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Baroba(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
What did this useless 2 min+ video tell us about the criminal Oshimole bungling APC primaries in Imo.. NADA..

Nigerian journalism is at an all time low..quite sad

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Abagworo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Anything to remove Rochas and his family in IMO state I'm OK with it

Rochas didn't do anything for my LGA IDEATO SOUTH

He's reason is we didn't vote for him just because he lost the LGA during 2015 election

That's the same constituency he wants to represent next year in senate
Both him and hope failed us

From orlu to Owerri the road is very bad going through Anara

Maybe APGA or PDP candidate will do better

From Orlu to Owerri has been dualized to at least 80% by Rochas Okorocha govt so don't mislead people. And Ideato South you claim to come from has seen more development than many State capitals so no need deceiving Nairalanders with lies.
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by bedfordking: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Propaganda video by desperate Rochas
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
what of obowo that voted him well, he left us like that..
rochas is a mess

Kingwizzy16:
Anything to remove Rochas and his family in IMO state I'm OK with it

Rochas didn't do anything for my LGA IDEATO SOUTH

He's reason is we didn't vote for him just because he lost the LGA during 2015 election

That's the same constituency he wants to represent next year in senate
Both him and hope failed us

From orlu to Owerri the road is very bad going through Anara

Maybe APGA or PDP candidate will do better

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by mandax: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
AnonPoet:
REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh888zKS8x4

Bunkum.
Crying over spilled milk.

For five years, we told you and Okorocha that his war against development in his ORLU zone shall be his Waterloo...
You continued posting photos of Okorocha's new hometown of Owerri.
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by mandax: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
what of obowo that voted him well, he left us like that..
rochas is a mess

At least, Rochas built a new College of education in Okigwe zone, Ihitte Uboma to be precise, near Obowo.

He built a new IMSU campus in Okigwe and Owerri zones.

He built an ultramodern stadium in Okigwe.

But he wants to trade IMSUTH Orlu with Owerri for his private university.

He dismantled Orlu sports stadium, all the seats and floodlights decayed after the seats were exposed for seven years.

He scrapped the roads leading to Imo international market and IMSUTH Orlu, as well as other roads in Orlu, left the roads abandoned for seven years till today.

Rochas is made of a most wicked heart when it comes to issues of Orlu where he got the highest number of votes in 2011.
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
he brot imo modern mkt to obowo called Malaysia mkt with out completion

he mumucously allow Avutu poultry farm in obowo to waste like that

mandax:

At least, Rochas built a new College of education in Okigwe zone, Ihitte Uboma to be precise, near Obowo.

He built a new IMSU campus in Okigwe and Owerri zones.

He built an ultramodern stadium in Okigwe.

But he wants to trade IMSUTH Orlu with Owerri for his private university.

He dismantled Orlu sports stadium, all the seats and floodlights decayed after the seats were exposed for seven years.

He scrapped the roads leading to Imo international market and IMSUTH Orlu, as well as other roads in Orlu, left the roads abandoned for seven years till today.

Rochas is made of a most wicked heart when it comes to issues of Orlu where he got the highest number of votes in 2011.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano / Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.