Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' (548 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by Anambralstson: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
More than 3,000 members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State have defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Also, about 2,000 members of the newly formed Zenith Labour Party in the state have also decamped to the PDP.

At the reception for the new members, which took place at the PDP secretariat in Idanre Local Government Area on Tuesday, Lanre Olurakinse, the APC party leader in Idanre Local Government, accused his former party of "lacking internal democracy".

He said he and other defectors opted to leave the APC because it had "brought more hunger and hardship" to the state.

"The APC lacks internal democracy, that is why they are factionalised," he said.

"Since they came to power they have not integrated many members of the party. They are operating the party like an occultic group. We can’t stay in such a party any longer.

“Also, they have brought more hunger and hardship to the state. All the projects left by the previous administration have been abandoned. The party has lost its popularity in the state. We have to look for a better alternative.”

Welcoming the defectors to the party, Clement Faboyede, the Ondo PDP chairman, who was represented by Bolu Ogunmolu, the PDP chairman in Idanre LGA, said the umbrella of the PDP is wide enough to accommodate more defectors.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/30/citing-more-hunger-and-hardship-over-3000-ondo-apc-members-cross-pdp

Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by vanbonattel: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
I can imagine, I did my service in Ondo town and if you have never met face to face with poverty, go there and meet it living in a thatched house. The brown roof in the town is more than all the houses in edo state grin

Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
how do they get the specific number of people present there
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by SarkinYarki: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chei
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pdp can never rule or get elected in the south west

What pdp is to you guys

Is what Apc is to us

What Atiku is to you

Is what Buhari is to us

What Obi is To you

Is what Osinbajo is to us

Vote yours

We vote ours

Simple

Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Someone selling his okirika in 22 iweka road claiming lubbish
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by vanbonattel: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

What pdp is to you guys

Is what Apc is to us

What Atiku is to you

Is what Buhari is to us

What Obi is To you

Vote yours

We vote ours

Simple

Are you an afonja? Am surprised you are giving them bad name.

Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

Are you an afonja? Am surprised you are giving them bad name.

Are you an ipob miscreants

Coz Ipobians coz they are terrorist
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by vanbonattel: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:
Someone selling his okirika in 22 iweka road claiming lubbish

His shop in Iweka can buy 3 streets with 80 houses in Ondo.
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
They are welcome back to their Egypt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by vanbonattel: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Are you an ipob miscreants

Coz Ipobians coz they are terrorist

Stop hiding behind your fingers, are you an afonja?
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

Stop hiding behind your fingers, are you an afonja?

Stop pretending you must be one of the ipobians
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by IamAtikulate: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sarrki is already running mad. But 2019 only you and lazy yusuf would be shouting sai baba.
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

His shop in Iweka can buy 3 streets with 80 houses in Ondo.

Ipobians with Chest beating
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Sarrki is already running mad. But 2019 only you and lazy yusuf would be shouting sai baba.

Observe very well I try as much to avoid miscreants and fools
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by princechurchill(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

What pdp is to you guys

Is what Apc is to us

What Atiku is to you

Is what Buhari is to us

What Obi is To you

Vote yours

We vote ours

Simple

Brethren stupidity has no cure

Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by sarrki(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
princechurchill:

Brethren stupidity has no cure

Go Nd vote your obi

I vote my Osinbajo simple

Is that hard to understand?
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by Evablizin(f): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
cheesygringrin

The argument above is quite funny,i cannot come and kill myself because of Naija politicians.

Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by IamAtikulate: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Observe very well I try as much to avoid miscreants and fools
A fool is someone supporting a murderer, a righteous thief, a terrorist and a jihadist.
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by silverbirdng(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lalasticala
Re: 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP Because Of 'Hunger And Hardship' by GMPO(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
J

How FG Fooled Labour On Strike, N30,000 Minimum Wage / INEC Finally Speaks On Hacking Of Its Website / NNPC Fires Over 80 Senior Staff For Failing Promotion Exams By Daniel Adugbo