Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri (1901 Views)

Singer Zinoleesky Escapes Death After Surviving A Car Accident On His Way Back F / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by celebgistz: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
BBN’s reality star, Nina has taken to social media to thank God for saving her after the commercial aircraft she boarded from Lagos to Owerri developed fault mid-air and had to make an emergency landing to Lagos this afternoon.

Nina took to her Instastories this afternoon to share a video showing a lady who developed medical crisis during the chaos.

She also revealed that the second flight she took to Owerri suffered turbulence, but she has now gotten to her destination safely.

She wrote:

And today I survived a plane crash @airpeace you guys need to do something about your air planes...I was on air for 1hr the plane was rotating and finally came bk to Lagos on emergency landing...I was literally crying on air..and a lady had some complications in the process

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/ex-bbnaija-nina-survives-a-plane-crash-on-her-way-to-owerri-photos/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by celebgistz: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
sad
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by Victni: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by Chiemerie8(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dt
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank God for you nina
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by matial(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
This girl just fine anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by dominique(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's not a plane crash. Else we won't be seeing the plane in one piece like that. It's most likely a technical fault and the pilot steered them back to base. You can't be a frequent passenger on our local flights without experiencing this every now and then. Thank God for her life and that of other passengers

4 Likes

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by Youngboss54(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
so, to this olodo, technical issues or malfunction on a plane translates to a crash. pure example of beauty without brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by mankan2k7(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Another chance to get it right
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by oshe111(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
"Plane was Rotating" cheesy

I can't laff abeg

Fear go don catch my baby oooogrin

1 Like

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by IamD18: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
This girl no wan get sense.....grin

If you survive a plan crash, you think you'll be able to remember your social media password, let alone spill trash just like you did.

Plane crash survivors don't thank God on social media, they do thanksgiving in church.

1 Like

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by Evablizin(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Youngboss54:
so, to this olodo, technical issues or malfunction on a plane translates to a crash. pure example of beauty without brains
Oh lawd,please do you have any personal issue with her? Why did you finish Nii like this? Chai....

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by Admin4322(f): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank God for her life .. My crush kiss
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by emeijeh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one, obviously does not know the definition of PLANE CRASH.

If it is to carry posch names like IVY, she will carry it like gala.

Nonsense.
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by EmyLeo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
oshe111:
"Plane was Rotating" cheesy

I can't laff abeg

Fear go don catch my baby oooogrin
as in!! that part got me kinda.

" Plane Was Rotating " .. Nina Nina!! LOl
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Even tho am an athiest i only pray wen i enter planes. My company always books airpeace for me. Fear dey catch me o

Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by zubino(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm...Nina I understand u jare. Whatever u like call it. The truth remains that, nobody deserves that encounter up there.
My last trip to Lagos via airpeace in September is not to be remembered. Everybody's heart almost fell off their bodies. It was as if we had a church service after we landed. The applauds were just much. Airpeace really need to be cautious. The way those pilots fly up & down as if there is no tomorrow!!!!God help us for
Re: Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
While we thank God for Nina, God told me to tell YOU something. If you have been trusting God for something and it seems as if HE is not listening, why not just worry less and TRUST in his timing. Nina could have gone just like that, whereas one contemporary who was not eventually shortlisted for that edition of BBN/BBA could be somewhere alighting peacefully from Keke Napep. GOD KNOWS BEST. Trust in him.

(1) (Reply)

See Full View Of A.Y Newly Acquired Mansion (photos) / Battle Of Eggplants: Mr 2kay VS Skiibii (photos) / Lauren London Arrived At The Hospital After Her Man Nipsey Hussle Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.