Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? (916 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by McCoy662(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
hello folks I just want to start up a blog but I don't really know how much it will cost me. I searched on Google and saw many web hosting platform, some said it will cost me $2.9 for domain name and some amount for hosting.
please any idea how much it's gonna cost me before I venture in it?
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by emmyw(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
McCoy662:
hello folks I just want to start up a blog but I don't really know how much it will cost me. I searched on Google and saw many web hosting platform, some said it will cost me $2.9 for domain name and some amount for hosting.
thanks
i Can Set Up A Professional Blog For You With Domain And International Hosting For NGN35,000, You Can Chat or Call Me @ 0.8.1.0.5 8 9.7.5.8.6
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by jac9ja(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
i think i might be of help to you depending on the kind of blog you are looking to have you can PM me more information or message me on linkedin @ Jeffrey Chekuse
McCoy662:
thanks
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
McCoy662:
thanks

I can setup a professional blog + .com domain + web hosting for 1 year for you.

The blog will also be SEO ready and monetization ready through ads, affiliate marketing, custom ads and sponsored posts.

I will also deliver you to my blogging masterclass bundle that will help you steady your feet in the blogging world.

I can do this for you for just #20,000.

Whatsapp me on 09066175881 for more details and samples of past work.

Thanks, Ebere!
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by etoluw: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
McCoy662:
thanks

the cheapest {domain name (.com.ng) + hosting}
₦4000 - whogohost
₦4500 - qserver
₦3900 - globalhosting247
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
McCoy662:
thanks
I'll set up your blog for only 15k
Feel free to visit my portfolio website
https://cloud.zealnut.com
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by semasir: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Domain is approx ₦5000 for. com and about ₦2500 for com.ng while a moderate hosting account to accommodate traffic will be ₦9500 or thereabouts then the cost for a theme/template which is within ₦22000 for premium ones or just get free one or another exchanged for you by someone.

In essence, you'll spend about ₦35,000 to setup or with same amount, I can help set up for you as well.

McCoy662:
thanks
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by McCoy662(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
etoluw:

the cheapest {domain name (.com.ng) + hosting} ₦4000 - whogohost ₦4500 - qserver ₦3900 - globalhosting247
thanks man... pls is this annual or monthly plan?
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by hostkobo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
McCoy662:
thanks

N15K: .com domain, hosting, blogsetup, the whole 9yards, no stories.

Go to sleep. What we need from you are your well written articles,

contact me, details in my signature.

regards
HK
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by etoluw: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
McCoy662:

thanks man... pls is this annual or monthly plan?

it is annually
u can check their sites to confirm

after u've paid i can teach you how to install wordpress yourself (it is very easy).
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by jonnyboy4u: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
etoluw:

the cheapest {domain name (.com.ng) + hosting}
₦4000 - whogohost
₦4500 - qserver
₦3900 - globalhosting247

QServers is the cheapest. Their Starter pack has always been N3,500, 2gb space with 8 gb bandwidth + free .com.ng + free SSL.

You can also get it at N2,800 if using a coupon - love4hosting

You can view their packages features and prices from their site: https://www.qservers.net/?linux-hosting.html
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by fastseo: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2018
sad

It's a pity that those that responded only want to make profit as they struggled to advertise their own businesses.

Com.ng is 990 from domainking (if you want to target nigerians go for this)

Com is around 4000 (for international target)
You can get it for 2$ from godaddy use Google to search that out.

Hosting account

Go for namecheap their hosting plan is cheap and it's a USA server cost is about (30$) 10,000 depending on the exchange rate

WordPress themes are free (thousands of free themes) you don't need premium now to cut cost.

Most successfully blogs i come across use free templates like webincomeplus (themes is frontier) its free on WordPress dashboard.

He makes nothing less than 60$ daily

Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by Ruddyman(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Choose wisely.....if you want to talk with me on WhatsApp on this use this number 08095966698

Meanwhile read two of the materials below....

1) My Love story with WordPress and why you should use it too

2) Why blogging is good for your business.

Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by webmaster01: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2018
CHEAP,AFFORDABLE AND WORKING ONLINE BANKING SCRIPT AVAILABLE .. DONT BE SCARED OF PRICE ITS VERY AFFORDABLE

Features:
- Ability to create, edit, and delete accounts
- A state-of-the-art design that meets the banking standards
- All the pages are fully responsible, which means it automatically adjusts to all screen sizes
- It has credit, debit, disable, dormancy and closure options.
- Has a customized email template alerts in the case of crediting, debiting and transfers made.
- Uploading of user image
- Creating a credit and debit history for an account
- Records the number of times a user signs in and IP address.
- Successful transfer of funds.
- Internal messaging and ticketing system.
- SEO optimization
- Unlimited number of accounts
- SMS notification

The Project is Coded In
- PHP
- MySQL
- HTML5
- CSS
- Bootstrap
- jQuery

With Customer Support

Other available scripts include

1 Cryptocurrency Exchange Webscript available.
2 MLM/Matrix(Multilevel Marketing) Webscript available. 
3 Bitcoin/other coin Doubler and Mining script available.
4 e-commerce script, Bulk Sms Script, Forum Script, p2p script and premium WordPress theme and plugins
5 Shipping and couriers scripts available

I CAN CUSTOMIZE IT AND INSTALL IT FOR YOU.

whatsapp ME OR CALL 08188SEVEN30307
Email DONSAMMI30@GMAIL.COM

Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by McCoy662(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2018
fastseo:
sad

It's a pity that those that responded only want to make profit as they struggled to advertise their own businesses.

Com.ng is 990 from domainking (if you want to target nigerians go for this)

Com is around 4000 (for international target)
You can get it for 2$ from godaddy use Google to search that out.

Hosting account

Go for namecheap their hosting plan is cheap and it's a USA server cost is about (30$) 10,000 depending on the exchange rate

WordPress themes are free (thousands of free themes) you don't need premium now to cut cost.

Most successfully blogs i come across use free templates like webincomeplus (themes is frontier) its free on WordPress dashboard.

He makes nothing less than 60$ daily
God bless you boss
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by bedfordng(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? by softclicktech(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hi contact us we have very good affordable package for setting up blogs which you would find intresting

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Issues Pls Help / Free DA Checker, PA Checker Tools – Free Domain Authority Checker Tool / Aliexpress Affiliate Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.