Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Research Questionnaire On Uba. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research Questionnaire On Uba. (533 Views)

The UK Tax Free Shopping Scheme (research Questionnaire) / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / Help Fill My Final Year Academic Research Questionnaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Questionnaire On Uba. by babakay45: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
I am currently conducting a postgraduate research work which centres on training and development of employees and their impact of service quality at The Bradford University School of Management, United Kingdom, and I am using the United Bank for Africa (UBA) As a case study.

In other for the current research to be successful, I would please like to crave your support by asking you to comment on any customer service quality experiences with me as a result of interacting with UBA. I would appreciate the use of decent language in your submissions.

Confidentiality

The identity and details of the contributors shall be accorded strict confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act. The information gathered shall be solely for this research work and neither part of the identity nor the details of contributors shall be included in any published material.

(1) (Reply)

ATTN: Moderators - Restore My Posting Privilege - 'raylight_1' / Ndlea Scholaship Program Has Commenced / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.