Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

4-year-old Boy Washed Away By Flood In Lagos. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4-year-old Boy Washed Away By Flood In Lagos. Photos (28587 Views)

Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Flooding: 130 houses washed away in Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 4-year-old Boy Washed Away By Flood In Lagos. Photos by luluosas(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
What a disaster! My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: 4-year-old Boy Washed Away By Flood In Lagos. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2018
emeijeh:

Keep shouting there.
The lifeless one must vacate Aso Rock.
Oponu.
Re: 4-year-old Boy Washed Away By Flood In Lagos. Photos by smithjack123: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Sad to hear this news. I hope the family members of the boy who washed away is now okay and has now healed with this. Well, I have seen many cases like this in Glendale city where the flood is very common every year if you are living at the downside of the road. One of my uncles living in Glendale, faced a similar problem and thus when the flood damage Glendale occurs, they lost many household things and made them with replacing and repairing the things at home which got damaged. To recover the damage uncle took some helpful hints from the public adjusters who talked to the insurance company on their behalf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / How Do I Get An International Passport? / Lagos To Increase Engine Size And Speed Of Lagferry Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.