Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet (7051 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by candygist: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Greatest scam ever is gambling... In the long run you can and never will win... You'd always lose more Than you win...

The fact you and the people around always loss on gamble those not mean other people don't win from it .

Be properly guided. Thanks
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Starboytwo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
candygist:

The fact you and the people around always loss on gamble those not mean other people don't win from it .

Be properly guided. Thanks

Shakes head for you
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
innobets:

It's 42M bro not 45M grin
Bet9ja not nairabet

abeg forgive my inquisitiveness... Was it a combination of games or just one game..(which outcome)
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by onomeabuja: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamD18:
Na so! That's how they keep giving gamblers hopeless hope.

You can never see these winners with your eyes, na to dey hear.

Emeka won 50million in Owerri.
Tunde won 70million in Ogun.
Musa won 90million in Kano.

Then one mumu young man will use his house rent and life savings to play Arsenal home-score[Home over0.5] only for Arsenal to miss 7 penalties, hit the bar 20 times, miss an open net 47 times and then end up with 0-0 eyeglass result.

Then he'll start bragging and consoling himself with their slogan.......Na-one-cut-am. grin
walahi u really spoke our mind here....BUT GUY , U GET BAD MOUTH OOOOO. ...as i see the "CAPTION " I JUST KNOW SAY AKIN ALABI GO RECEIVE HEAVY BASH FROM NAIRALAND .i Don laugh tire grin
IamD18:

Then one mumu young man will use his house rent and life savings to play Arsenal home-score[Home over0.5] only for Arsenal to miss 7 penalties, hit the bar 20 times, miss an open net 47 times and then end up with 0-0 eyeglass result.

Then he'll start bragging and consoling himself with their slogan.......Na-one-cut-am. grin
walahi u really spoke our mind here....BUT GUY , U GET BAD MOUTH OOOOO. ...as i see the "CAPTION " I JUST KNOW SAY AKIN ALABI GO RECEIVE HEAVY BASH FROM NAIRALAND .i Don laugh tire
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by innobets(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
HaileSelassie:
abeg forgive my inquisitiveness... Was it a combination of games or just one game..(which outcome)

It was a special goalscorer option but them Don block am

I predicted. Roma to win 4:2, Niangollan, dzeko, mane to score

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by innobets(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
HaileSelassie:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by ignant: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2018
innobets:

I use to talk like them until the miracle happened and it changed my life.. #Believe
You were paid that money? Was it in one block or instalmental?
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by lereinter(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Why is this man so stupid

with this kind of mentality how can he represent well

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by uchennamani(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Ayodele70:
The founder of NairaBET, one of the betting companies in Nigeria, Oloye Akin Alabi, has cried out after a man won N24million with N1,500 on his platform.

According to the APC candidate for Egbeda/Ona Ara House of Representatives, it must be the work of PDP and ADC. Lol! Read below...

"So this guy won over N24m with N1,500 on @NairaBET. Some people have forgotten that I have an election to fund. Haba. �‍♀️ This must be the work of PDP and ADC. The guy suppose donate to my campaign. � For those that know how to check betslips, the number is 178549440."

He continued;

"Some people are just wicked. I’m planning a political campaign and this one is now chopping all the money �‍♀️ NairaBET we created to just be playing o, somebody is now planning to send me to my village �"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/akin-alabi-cries-out-after-man-won-n24m-with-n1500-on-nairabet.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Funny how some people think in this country. Nairabet and Oloye Akin Alibi are different persons in the eyes of the law. Nairabet has a legal existence, distinct from the owner. Mr Alabi is not paying from his pockets, Nairabet pays the winner. Saying that he has an election to fund, though in a funny tone, begs the question whether these bookies are financially strong. Just like our banks, Nigerian bookies should be financially strong to pay whatever amount a customer wins.
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Gyunih: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin
IamD18:

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by omonla10(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2018
IamD18:

one of my boy's in d office actually won 7.2m. Although he was so stingy that he could only spare 2k for one crate of trophy lager beer..
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Somebody should advise the winner to run. Flee from all appearances of Nairabet going further.
Make that money no disappear into oblivion.

Akin is doing his own marketing tho. He knows Nairaland go sharply push to FP as old boy for NL.
u dont knw anitin about betting obviously...he cant go broke cos he knws how to bet...he wuld just be playing 3 odd or 2 odd
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by centboy123456(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2018
innobets:
bro how did u see the game I mean how
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Uyi168: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2018
IamD18:

dostan u too get mouth
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by millomaniac: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
innobets:

I use to talk like them until the miracle happened and it changed my life..
#Believe

you better hold your dough tight and do like this...... from bet9ja if you don't you'll only have your self to blame bro.

Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by nairaland20: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Lucifer66(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
innobets:

It's 42M bro not 45M grin
Bet9ja not nairabet

Bro what did you spend that kind of cash on? shocked
Hope say nor be only toto o
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by innobets(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
ignant:

You were paid that money? Was it in one block or instalmental?

Instalment 5 times
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Mira200(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
IamD18:

Lmao This is hilarious grin
Re: Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24m With N1,500 On Nairabet by Mira200(f): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Evablizin:
shockedshockedshocked

Wow,that's huge,the person should make proper use of the money,this opportunity may not come again.

Anyway Oga Akin must recover his money, Nigerians seriously betting with #1500 like......

Lol funny meme

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend, Maria Step Out After Welcoming Their First Child / 62-year-old Madonna Poses Topless In Age-defying Instagram Pictures / Billionaire Ned Nwoko Proposes To Tiktok Celebrity “kelly” To Be His 5th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.