Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Make These 17 Health Goals Into Daily Habits For Better Overall Wellness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Make These 17 Health Goals Into Daily Habits For Better Overall Wellness (286 Views)

Supplement For Overall Wellness,constipation And Digestive Health / Mental Health Goals You Should Have For The New Year (2023) -mental Health (pic) / 2022 Health Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make These 17 Health Goals Into Daily Habits For Better Overall Wellness by ishola14(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
HomeMake These 17 Health Goals Into Daily Habits for Better Overall Wellness
Make These 17 Health Goals Into Daily Habits for Better Overall Wellness
Lanre11:13 PM

Every day, we set goals to improve our overall wellness. But what if you could take those health goals you’re setting and transcend them into daily habits?

If you’ve envisioned yourself happier, healthier, and more energized, I’ve put together concrete steps you can take to get there.

The Importance of Setting Health Goals
Goals vary between big and small, achievable and maybe far-fetched. When setting goals, it’s important to do so in such a way that allows you to obtain them and naturally weave them into your daily life.

To create new habits, it can take up to sixty days to make them stick. I’ve noticed that when I try to accomplish huge goals, my efforts to turn them into daily rituals or routines doesn’t manifest the way I’d hoped.READ FULL POST AT http://www.motivationblog247.tk/2018/10/make-these-17-health-goals-into-daily.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Mental Illness, The Signs, And What You Can Do About It? / Help / Foods That Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.