Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React (52260 Views)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by OgaGist: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2018
Controversial and curvy actress Moyo lawal shares sexy photo with severe warning, angry fans react.

She wrote; zoom at ya own risk

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-moyo-lawal-posts-sexy-photo-severe-warning-fans-react

1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by OgaGist: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2018

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by daveP(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2018
one of the many causing stress for the e word actress.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by praizblog: 3:49am On Oct 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Donmedrac: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2018
This one is doing everything possible to look for husband, just go to Instagram and see the rubbish she upload daily..

So after fuvkking every producers and directors you think guys will meet you to marry you, lmao you'll die single..

Every guy should go meet her, promise her marriage, fccck her daily then throw her away..

She must pass around, useless olosho

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by yeyeboi(m): 4:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Most of all these actresses are hoez sad

To think that this olosho is married with kids is really bothering angry

What a crazy world we live in now

5 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by bishopmart(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Na market she come sell, buy or leave am

3 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Akanapiaigwe: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2018
honestly I just need just 30 minutes with this girl

the most current sexiest NollyWood actress
she dey burst my brain

3 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Look at the rubbish making front page. What does it impact in our life. Rubbish

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by brainworkng: 4:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Must you be olosho to become famous in Nollywood? Brainless babe grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Donmedrac: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
honestly I just need just 30 minutes with this girl

the most current sexiest NollyWood actress
she dey burst my brain
she dey look for husband.. promise her marriage and see her open leg grin

9 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Suplexx: 4:59am On Oct 31, 2018
I see nothing interesting here.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2018
Who zooms in to have a better view of garbage Worst thing is when you zoom into her skull, you'll only find clusters for cooked indomie. grin

Meanwhile all these digital hoes should be paying their personal income tax ooo.Afterall big politicians dey buy their "goods" lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Monaco2(m): 5:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Nawa....so WATS 'severe' about d warning?!? Ehn op undecided
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Secondson2: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2018
�Blog editors wanted.�

I need 2 Managing Editors for my literature blog.
Monthly pay is N10,000. Contact me at johnemeka995@gm***
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Houseofglam7(f): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by BOOMnaija(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2018
All i see is an im-becile on heat

3 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by OboOlora(f): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2018
embarassed

Op, all she meant was that u shouldn’t zoom so u don’t see her drooling imbecilic mouth!

Dirty-looking wh0re!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by emperorblog(m): 5:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Nairalander Today is My birthday make una wish me well o
ny acct number is available make una come drop something o
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by olatade(m): 5:21am On Oct 31, 2018
see as she bon snap picture like say dem force her
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by wolesmile(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2018
I zoomed. Still waiting for the risky part.

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by brainworkng: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Moyo If you're going to be stupid. Please do it completely. Don't be stupid today and pretend to have sense tomorrow. Don't confuse us. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2018
I can only do this lady with the lights off...or doggy all through. Her face is a huge turn off.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Bane2020: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Click baiting should be a crime, I came here looking for unclad pics and left disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by itiswellandwell: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by ikezuora4689(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2018
OgaGist:
Controversial and curvy actress Moyo lawal shares sexy photo with severe warning, angry fans react.

She wrote; zoom at ya own risk

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-moyo-lawal-posts-sexy-photo-severe-warning-fans-react

seriously am I the only one that does not find this lady sexy

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by RoyalStyles2020: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2018

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Jaynom(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Moyo is desperate! I feel bad for her. You can't be advertising your body and expect a God fearing man to date/marry you ...

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by HolyTitus(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2018
All these wowo girls like butchered beef wey like to dey form sef....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Adams Oshiomhole Dressing Timaya Up Properly (Photos) / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.