Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React (52269 Views)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by budusky05(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Gym wear is now sexy?

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2018
This 50 LITRES jerrycan again
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by yommygift15: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2018
she no fine yet she go dey disturb internet, what a stupid world

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by gladisa7: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2018
any ugly girl can attract attention by showing her +o+o like that..No Big deal..Na same all d girls carry.

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
This one is doing everything possible to look for husband, just go to Instagram and see the rubbish she upload daily..

So after fuvkking every producers and directors you think guys will meet you to marry you, lmao you'll die single..

Every guy should go meet her, promise her marriage, fccck her daily then throw her away..

She must pass around, useless olosho
Easy bro, she offended u bfor ni
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Tonimordred(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2018
No need to zoom it cos i can see it clearly
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Tonimordred(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
This one is doing everything possible to look for husband, just go to Instagram and see the rubbish she upload daily..

So after fuvkking every producers and directors you think guys will meet you to marry you, lmao you'll die single..

Every guy should go meet her, promise her marriage, fccck her daily then throw her away..

even if she be imbe some1 go stil trip 4 her n get marid 2 her...u dey here dey talk as if u r on anoda planet
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by movetoca: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
I don't know why each time I see this lady I remember my grandma's goat she named Lucky. They look so much alike. BTW it was a female goat also.

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Internet bullies
U don't know
Ur relations might be experiencing the same
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by mizz2posh: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2018
yeyeboi:
Most of all these actresses are hoez sad

To think that this olosho is married with kids is really bothering angry

What a crazy world we live in now

She has never been married and she has no kids.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Akanapiaigwe: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
she dey look for husband.. promise her marriage and see her open leg grin
will she be loyal that's the question
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by okenwaa(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Angry or happy fans?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Ryocaj(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2018
This girl no fine but she has a very hot body.. n she knows its her selling point.. so she flaunts it 4 customers to patronize her..
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by zezinando(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2018
OgaGist:
Controversial and curvy actress Moyo lawal shares sexy photo with severe warning, angry fans react.

She wrote; zoom at ya own risk

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-moyo-lawal-posts-sexy-photo-severe-warning-fans-react

rock that Kampala in diff styles, follow @d.abeke_kampala on ig for Quality kampala and batiks, they come very affordable they also provide delivery services nationwide or call ABEKE on 0705 260 6870
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by pbs4real(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2018
OboOlora:
embarassed

Op, all she meant was that u shouldn’t zoom so u don’t see her drooling imbecilic mouth!

Dirty-looking wh0re!
u did worst....jez Checked ur dp
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by baddosky1: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:

Bros..e be like say this babe offend you personally? undecided
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by Centcanada: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2018
You shot like watin me no know!
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React by GenFunction: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
buh she resemble slowpoke sha grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.