Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Site SEO Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Site SEO Issue (813 Views)

How To Grow Your Website With Off-site SEO Tactics / Do You Have A Problem With Your Site Seo It Can be Resolved Easily. / Let Me Work On Your Site SEO in a Month 4 just 10k.. @JIBLOTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Site SEO Issue by Horlaxmedia: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2018
My site name is fewwins, and the URL is http://fewwins.com this site is not well rank on Google. The search results is very low please help
Re: My Site SEO Issue by mcqwerty(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Try adding more readable content to your website. You may also improve the design. If your website is relatively new, just can't do much about ranking for now.
Re: My Site SEO Issue by Horlaxmedia: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Need to get this site rank, although is a new site url https://www.fewwin.com
Re: My Site SEO Issue by mcqwerty(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
SEO is not magic. It takes time for visitors and searchengines to know you are credible and have good content they want to consume.

If you want SEO, then you should be ready to do the right thing.

I bet it takes about 90 days before you can see results in some cases, especially music/entertainment niche that is over-saturated.

If you can afford SEO, I can help you design a strategy that will help you get ahead. Send me an email.

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Your Own Search Engine / Back-links Needed !!! / Payment Received Google Adsense Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.