Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) (57381 Views)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by carterguccy(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2018
bewla:
t

Tiwa
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Going places
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Ibrahim9090: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2018
Noted... Star Boy...
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2018
praizblog:
According to recent report, International Nigerian musician Wizkid was paid some huge ransome to partake I a wedding in india.

After the show, wizkid was pictured at Old acient palace Umaid Bhawan palace in india.

It was indeed a wonderful moment for wizzy.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-pictured-at-umaid-bhawan-palace-in-india-after-wedding-show/

Always proofread your post before posting.

There are too many grammatical errors in this post.

So much for a blogger.
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2018
l heard India has the world most powerful otúmokpór (Jazz)

na true
wizkid my man. lol
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2018
carterguccy:
Tiwa
Tiwan tiwa
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Soon he will visit Biafra with so much joy. Because Biafra will be high profiled to Nigeria
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
So we should start eating toothpaste cause you went to one of the dirtiest countries.

Was there even any picture concrete prove to show that wizkid was in the palace? All i am seeing there is a young man standing at a very distance which doesn’t shows is wizkid
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Cup of action bitters.
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Enjoy your money. Meanwhile for those with dstvs on active subscriptions on their access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2018
duduade:
This is dress sense ehhh

I tire o! I thought I was the only that noticed it.
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
So we should start eating toothpaste cause you went to one of the dirtiest countries.
dirty like our country Nigeria I guess
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by freemi(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2018
praizblog:
cheesy cheesy

See More Cute Photos of wizkid at the Expensive wedding & watch him performing for the bride & groom >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

more
NO!
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Bella13: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
why is it paining you?
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by zezinando(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
praizblog:
According to recent report, International Nigerian musician Wizkid was paid some huge ransome to partake I a wedding in india.

After the show, wizkid was pictured at Old acient palace Umaid Bhawan palace in india.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-pictured-at-umaid-bhawan-palace-in-india-after-wedding-show/

rock that Kampala in diff styles, follow @d.abeke_kampala on ig for Quality kampala and batiks, they come very affordable they also provide delivery services nationwide or call ABEKE on 08182177415
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by VIJAYOFEM(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
And no stew Hmmm...

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by fepopos: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2018
Kinging to every part of the world................
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by ibnidakwo(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Wizzy Abeg Carry JUJU come back.
I hear they have plenty over there.

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by praizblog: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Always proofread your post before posting.

There are too many grammatical errors in this post.

So much for a blogger.
thank u sir
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by movetoca: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
Not just one of the dirties but also one of the most poverty stricken place on Earth. I still wonder why some Nigerians immigrate to that place.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by promiseicha(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
praizblog:

WHICH ONE IS I LOVE YOU BABY?
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Toblesh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
post=72556347:
Short man wey dey send tall men errands!
You're right bro
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
stupid goat, is ur country as clean as India? (oponu ayerada)

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by wildkat: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:

One of the dirtiest countries that is far better than your mirage of a country.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
Really? Shows how much you've travelled! Never left Ajegunle nor will you ever leave this shthole.

Just try comparing what India has achieved vs what Nigeria has ever achieved - fight with facts not biased opinions. Can Nigeria even afford to invite a bollywood star to Nigeria?
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
movetoca:

Not just one of the dirties but also one of the most poverty stricken place on Earth. I still wonder why some Nigerians immigrate to that place.

Emm... maybe you live in a shthole and want to better your life? Army men don't randomly beat the sht out of civilians in India. You are not harassed as soon as you arrive at the airport. You don't get killed just because you had an iphone. People are very respectful till you try to sell drugs to them... I could go on, but you get the point.

Poorest countries? Coming from you?! Ha!
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by movetoca: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
chukwutope:

Emm... maybe you live in a shthole and want to better your life? Army men don't randomly beat the sht out of civilians in India. You are not harassed as soon as you arrive at the airport. You don't get killed just because you had an iphone. People are very respectful till you try to sell drugs to them... I could go on, but you get the point.

Poorest countries? Coming from you?! Ha!
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just blow whistle. India is worse than a shit hole. I guess you are one of those gullible Nigerians that migrate to anywhere just because you want to travel abroad. India remains the poorest country and capital of rapists. Argue with your ancestors
Re: Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) by chukwutope: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
movetoca:

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just blow whistle. India is worse than a shit hole. I guess you are one of those gullible Nigerians that migrate to anywhere just because you want to travel abroad. India remains the poorest country and capital of rapists. Argue with your ancestors
What was unreasonable in what I said? If you want to argue, argue with facts. Nigeria remains poorer than India, so why wouldn't a Nigerian want to migrate to India?

If you can't back up the garbage you spew with facts, STFU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.