Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week (46225 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by nonix22(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
still looking for the cleavage shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Proffdada: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Sometimes, this girl looks lost, I don't know if its her face or something
she sees her future : bleak

1 Like

Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Proffdada: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2018
nonix22:
still looking for the cleavage shocked shocked shocked
let's look together, maybe we can find it before Buhari's certificate

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by agboaustine: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2018
they need men attention
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Atirolaoluwa: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Toilet !!!!lol
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Connect with your ideal life partner with our fast Matchmaking process. Sign Up Free @Perfectmate Matchmaking +2348170399634
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by sucess001(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Houseofglam7:
@op, you want me to believe you don't know what massive means

I tire o. He meant 'massive skin'

Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by daddio(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Houseofglam7:
@op, you want me to believe you don't know what massive means

O YA MI LENU O.

I'D BEEN SEARCHING ONLINE FOR THE OP'S KIND OF MASSIVE CLEAVAGE NA.
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by zoomman(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Massive indeed........
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by majamajic(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Mumuboy11:
fine girl with fallen breast

u know nothing boobs !!
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by majamajic(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Mumuboy11:
fine girl with fallen breast
u know nothing boobs !!
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by obynorecz: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Praizenews:
cheesy cheesy

See More Sexy Photos of Bambam at gtb fashion week & Watch her sexy dance move >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

more

This one no get yansh�
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Barbieperry(f): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2018
Dat make up is lovely
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by iamKeo(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2018
Were is the BLeast? embarassed :-/
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by meobizy(f): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2018
I’ll buy her market.
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by AtikuDeman: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2018
I sincerely hope these people nairaland always worship and make them feel important by always pushing anything thing that has to do with them to the frontpage are not seeing this? They would be laughing at you people, imagining how stupid some of you are
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Baselm: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2018
There is something about this girls looks, she always look like a lifeless doll, I'd be surprised if she's intelligent, she doesn't look it.
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Heineken(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
90% of the topics making FP are always about one celeb or the other travelling overseas or exposing some body parts
Let some educational topic reach here abeg
truly this nairaland is gone. Very useless mods. They don't even know what they are doing at all...crazy place. If you like ban me.. Rubbish
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Manifoldlove: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
OP, are you mad? Were is the massive there? Breast like chinchin you dey call massive
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by FaajiTvMovies: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2018
What is massive about this?
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by EmekaBlue(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Na her hot legs I like
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by nonix22(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
i like you mate. I just got a new friend
Proffdada:
let's look together, maybe we can find it before Buhari's certificate

1 Like

Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by SenseGee: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
c how her chest and yansh dry like buhari's achievement...
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by ylaa(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
exactly what i wanted to ask this fellow. massive indeed
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=72552841]@op, you want me to believe you don't know what massive is.
[
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Is that the BamBam of the Toilet episode featureing TeeA?

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Houseofglam7(f): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
daddio:

O YA MI LENU O.

I'D BEEN SEARCHING ONLINE FOR THE OP'S KIND OF MASSIVE CLEAVAGE NA.
Y’all take it easy on him na cheesy
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Magicdon(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
icogb:
True. She looks lost nd she is.

She is what?
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Her bress still make sense
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by bamasite(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Some ugliness cannot be packaged.
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by ugoebuka: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nawaoooo
Re: Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week by MichaelBlake40: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
90% of the topics making FP are always about one celeb or the other travelling overseas or exposing some body parts
Let some educational topic reach here abeg
It's really tiring,i tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Olarenwaju Is Dead! 'Ishow Larry' Dies / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.