Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens (28022 Views)

Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by zombieTRACKER: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2018
They should leave this guy alone.

His destiny is to wreck APc
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by Akpan107(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Buhari and Tinubu are behind him . The governors are just wasting their time
Then, the governors will eventually work against Buhari re-election.

Already, half of APC governors are already working against Buhari according to report.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by megareal: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Oshio, Oshio, Oshio. Hahaha Now you know say no be by mouth. Oya carry that open eye wey you face Saraki come face your fellow party members.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by Klington: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
op u expect me to read this?
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by zoedew: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Separating the boys from the men! Time to know who and who are the real APC. The fakes will want Oshiomhole out!
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by chosky2589(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Oshobaba wan remove saraki as SP but de reverse is his case now... #enjoy_your_cup_of_tea
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by specco(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2018
Classic case of "Empty barrels make the most noise" The same Adams that was vibrating, jumping up n down threatening Ngige with sack from Apc and Saraki with forceful removal as SP. He has suddenly gone quiet with his balls frozen. Big mouth without decorum.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by Valragnar(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2018
but I thought he was going to make sure saraki is impeached??
I guess the impeacher will b impeached...
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Just few months back, he walking and talking as if he owns the country. Braging about removing Saraki. Such is life.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by opribo(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
He has forgotten where he came from. He wants to be doing 'gragra' for the cabal.

Where was he when the grandmasters met to form APC. They will teach him a lesson he will never forget. When they throw him back from where he was before doing aluta.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by thunderbabs: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
I think he deserves it a 101%.

The guy too run mouth and bcame suddenly arrogant believing he is the all in all as soon as he became d APC chairman.

What he forgot is dt Pride comes before a fall.

Now, he is gonn fall like a mango tree grin
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by wink2015(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
COMRADE OSHIOMOLE!

Go ahead with your direct primary!

In Timaya 's voice "I CONCUR"
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by patrickcollins: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
In Oshomole's voice, we must remove Saraki, he has lost his voice, God is now fighting for Saraki.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by tundess: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
When you bring a man who's entire career has been built on demagoguery and toutism, how do you expect any diplomacy, tact and guile on the national stage from him ? You can't give what you don't have.
And the man's hypocrisy is breathtaking. An annual pension of hundreds of millions of Naira in perpetuam accords with his self-description as a "comrade" ? Perhaps of the political elite, not the working man.
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by tundess: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
chosky2589:
Oshobaba wan remove saraki as SP but de reverse is his case now...
#enjoy_your_cup_of_tea

The governors have returned the tea-no sugar, no milk grin
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by danehijan: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
I am beginning to think and suspect that Adams is playing games with the party. Even when this are getting worst in the party the well respected leader of the party has not spoken. Just my thinking faa
Re: Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens by arrestdarrester: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oshiomhole remember what you told that widow?

Thats what the governors are telling you now: Go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment INEC Declared Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (Video) / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.